PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still getting new free-dining PINs?

adventure_woman
02-11-2009, 01:24 PM
I keep checking my e-mail, hoping that a new PIN will be there. Has anyone recently (today/yesterday) gotten the free dining PIN? OR, I'm wondering if they sent them all out last week and I should stop looking/hoping/wishing?

Palendat
02-13-2009, 08:18 AM
I guess we can stop checking for a few days??? Anyone???

rt2dz
02-13-2009, 01:41 PM
I got my fifth one two days ago. There still coming. Why they keep coming to me, I don't know.

Fatima1922
02-13-2009, 01:44 PM
You can call and they will tell you if you have a pin. I did today and unfortunately, I there was no pin for me:sad2: .

disneynutsss
02-14-2009, 05:05 PM
what are these free dining pins and how do you get them?

KSG'sDisneyMem
02-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Mine came through last week but I had already booked trip for September 2009 last year on the bounceback free dining deal while i was there for free dining last Sept.

macfinn
02-15-2009, 01:35 PM
So called to get price for disney , with 40% off code, asked cm if she thought there would be free dining this year, she said to hold on, when she came back she said that we had a "free dining" pin code....i was like , NO WAY....she confirmed and we booked and upgraded to delux dinig for a quick parents only disney vacation......and it was way less than expected......:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

winterman
02-16-2009, 07:14 AM
So called to get price for disney , with 40% off code, asked cm if she thought there would be free dining this year, she said to hold on, when she came back she said that we had a "free dining" pin code....i was like , NO WAY....she confirmed and we booked and upgraded to delux dinig for a quick parents only disney vacation......and it was way less than expected......:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Do I understand correctly that you booked the free dining INSTEAD of the 40% off and then upgraded to deluxe dining? How much did the DxDDp upgrade cost?

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

NMK62303
02-16-2009, 12:20 PM
So, we are looking to plan a long weekend getaway with the kids and grandparents . . . called Disney today to check to see if I had a pin . . . had to give my name and address and the lady was very patient, said she could check a few different places . . . and then she asked -- "will [dh's name] be traveling with you?" Of course he will, so she said that he had a pin and that it expires later this month!! She said that they are still going out in email and US mail, but that his had already gone out. Go figure, they send it to the one that doesn't do the planning, and he probably deleted it!

NeverBeen2Dsny
02-16-2009, 02:02 PM
My hubby got one in his email. It's free dining, hotel, and theme park tickets for 2 adults, 1 junior, and one child for $1,284. We're only 3 people, so it would be less for us. But, it came on Feb 7th.

HLAuburn
02-16-2009, 04:21 PM
What dates are the "free dining" PIN codes good for? Thanks!

BabyRN
02-17-2009, 08:52 AM
They're probably still coming out sporadically. I just received the $500 gift card pin yesterday.

catho72
02-17-2009, 09:41 PM
I received a PIN for Free Dining on February 5th. The dates are August 16-October 1. It must be booked by February 26. I received one in my "regular" email inbox and one to my separate "junk mail" inbox that was addressed to my three kids....it's how I requested our planning DVD.

donnajz
02-18-2009, 04:56 AM
They're probably still coming out sporadically. I just received the $500 gift card pin yesterday.

Wow... I want that one.:worship: Can you elaborate, please... so I can dream;)

JRoglitz
02-18-2009, 05:39 AM
I received a PIN for Free Dining on February 5th. The dates are August 16-October 1. It must be booked by February 26. I received one in my "regular" email inbox and one to my separate "junk mail" inbox that was addressed to my three kids....it's how I requested our planning DVD.

Can you tell what the dates were for the free dining?

catho72
02-18-2009, 07:02 AM
The Free Dining dates are August 16-October 1.

TheresaNY
02-18-2009, 08:04 AM

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
Any chance for late June to early July ??? Never would have thought that they would extend the 4 plus 3 special so maybe they will throw in Dining too...:cloud9: I can dream, right? What about Dining through the Disney Visa? Any likelihood there?

catho72
02-18-2009, 04:22 PM
I would doubt they would offer FD in June or July since they extended the 4/3 deal until August 15. FD last year ended 9/20ish but if your stay went past that date, you still had FD for up to 10 days past the end of the promo). They also offered it in the winter (Nov and Dec) which was a HUGE surprise. The goal of FD is to bring people to the parks when kids are in school and it's hurricane season.

3huskymom
02-18-2009, 06:01 PM
How do you get these codes sent to you? We've had Disney Visas for years and never got any of those and we just booked our first stay onsite for May 2009. We've never had Annual Passes either. Does that put us out of the running for the codes?

steelebug
02-18-2009, 06:17 PM
I thought you could only use one code at a time? Did earlier poster get both free dining and 40% off?

catho72
02-18-2009, 06:27 PM
How do you get these codes sent to you? We've had Disney Visas for years and never got any of those and we just booked our first stay onsite for May 2009. We've never had Annual Passes either. Does that put us out of the running for the codes?

We stayed onsite twice last year...once was for Free Dining. I don't know if that's why we received a PIN. My advice is to request a WDW planning DVD. I also requested a DVC brochure and a DCL brochure. Good luck!

HLAuburn
02-18-2009, 06:44 PM

Thanks! :thumbsup2 Does anyone know if those are check-in dates or are those nights of stay?

ikiru1952
02-18-2009, 09:40 PM
I got a turquoise mailer today that has Mickey Mouse on the front. It is not a postcard. It opens up and the inside says Kids 3-9 Stay Play & Dine free when you buy 5 night 6 day vacation package. $794.00 per adult based on double occupancy at a Value.
Says the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. We just moved and I called to change my address a couple weeks ago. We also ordered the maps. I dont have kids 3-9.

lisadawn2disney
02-18-2009, 10:02 PM
We haven't been to Disney in years and planning a trip in July. What are the pins? How can we get our names in the system to receive one?

scrappystamper1
02-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Okay, Please forgive me for sounding bitter.....
We have been to Disney 6 times, we have NEVER received a pin code. meanwhile my friend who has been three times has gotten one SIX YEARS IN A ROW!!!!! ***. there seems to be no rhyme or reason to who gets a code.
I know I sound bitter but toss me a bone here Mickey....

Janet Paddock

catho72
02-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks! :thumbsup2 Does anyone know if those are check-in dates or are those nights of stay?

If it is the same as last year, these are check-in dates. Last year's Free Dining ended on 9/20, which was our check-in date. We stayed for 8 nights with Free Dining.

stellarindia01
02-19-2009, 02:43 AM
Hi,

Thanks for this useful information. I'm a new one in this forum. I must appreciate the tools provided by you. Please keep updating me in this regard.

CSK

TheresaNY
02-19-2009, 07:34 AM
I got a turquoise mailer today that has Mickey Mouse on the front. It is not a postcard. It opens up and the inside says Kids 3-9 Stay Play & Dine free when you buy 5 night 6 day vacation package. $794.00 per adult based on double occupancy at a Value.
Says the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. We just moved and I called to change my address a couple weeks ago. We also ordered the maps. I dont have kids 3-9.

What were the dates for the Free Dining offer ????

NeverBeen2Dsny
02-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Okay, Please forgive me for sounding bitter.....
We have been to Disney 6 times, we have NEVER received a pin code. meanwhile my friend who has been three times has gotten one SIX YEARS IN A ROW!!!!! ***. there seems to be no rhyme or reason to who gets a code.
I know I sound bitter but toss me a bone here Mickey....

Janet Paddock

I may have mentioned this before, but I always wanted to go to Disney and could not afford it. (I booked for Spet 26-Oct 1 with the free dining PIN. $1,100 at the Pop Century!!) People were saying they got mail from Disney Destinations. So, I looked up their address and wrote them a letter asking to be put on the mailing list. I now get PIN codes in the mail. I also signed up for the DVD three times. One for me, one for my sister in law, and one for my sister. I used three different email addresses. All 3 email addresses get PIN code emails. I also did the customized maps, signed up to win vacations, signed up for a wedding wishbook, and signed up for the movie rewards. I figured I'd sign up for anything as long as it was free. When it asked if I want to receive emails and special offers, I clicked yes.

wilda
02-20-2009, 03:55 AM
Can you tell what the dates were for the free dining?

For stays most nights 8/16/0910/1/09.