PDA

View Full Version : NEW HERE! Desperately Seeking DISFRIENDS!!!

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Yeah so im new here! My mom has an acount on DISboards, so of course i wanted one too!:woohoo: I'm going to WDW in May (9th-20th) and i will be staying at POP for the first time!:thumbsup2 Our last trip in Sept. we stayed at POFQ. But anyways i just wanted to let everyone know that im a newbie! And i would so love to be friends with anyone newbie or not!:grouphug:

Belle67
02-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Welcome Cinderella! princess:

BethEJo
02-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Hey there,

everyones your friend at the DIS (sorry for how cheesey that sounds lol)!

and WELCOME!

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 01:16 PM
THX!!!!:rotfl: Im so excited that i can finally talk to people about Disney! Have you ever stayed at POP? Welcome Cinderella! princess:

Belle67
02-11-2009, 01:18 PM
No I am sorry I never have, the places I have stayed are on my post, I am sure lots of people out here on the boards will have stayed at POP and have advice for you. Anywhere at WDW is always great with me!:thumbsup2

*ImCinderella*
Hey there,

everyones your friend at the DIS (sorry for how cheesey that sounds lol)!

and WELCOME!
WOW thx!!! So how do you post pictures on your page?:confused3 (remember new here lol!)

SIMMSMOUSE
I stayed at POP in Sept. it was great. Get a room in the 60's building because it is close to the main building. I am going to be at CBR on May 21-28 Pirate room. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!pirate:

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 01:21 PM
No I am sorry I never have, the places I have stayed are on my post, I am sure lots of people out here on the boards will have stayed at POP and have advice for you. Anywhere at WDW is always great with me!:thumbsup2
So i see that you've stayed at the Swan. Did you like it? Was it "Disney" enough?

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 01:25 PM
I stayed at POP in Sept. it was great. Get a room in the 60's building because it is close to the main building. I am going to be at CBR on May 21-28 Pirate room. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!pirate:
OMG!!! We asked for preferred room in the 60s!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: The Hippy Dippy Pool looks so cool!:flower: What was your favorite part?

Belle67
02-11-2009, 01:26 PM
I have read here that many people don't think its "Disney" enough. It was for me, my balcony overlooked the boardwalk, and I loved the location for walking distance to Epcot, HS, Jellyrolls, and ESPN! And very comfy "Heavenly Beds" it was great with me! :thumbsup2

disney3927
02-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Yeah so im new here! My mom has an acount on DISboards, so of course i wanted one too!:woohoo: I'm going to WDW in May (9th-20th) and i will be staying at POP for the first time!:thumbsup2 Our last trip in Sept. we stayed at POFQ. But anyways i just wanted to let everyone know that im a newbie! And i would so love to be friends with anyone newbie or not!:grouphug:

i'll be ur dis friend!

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 01:31 PM
I have read here that many people don't think its "Disney" enough. It was for me, my balcony overlooked the boardwalk, and I loved the location for walking distance to Epcot, HS, Jellyrolls, and ESPN! And very comfy "Heavenly Beds" it was great with me! :thumbsup2
"Heavenly beds"!!! Yeah that sold it for me!!!:thumbsup2 (lol) Even if it's not "Disney" themed, it still looks modern and cool!

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 01:33 PM
i'll be ur dis friend!
Oh!!! You're soooo nice!!!!:hug: Thank you!

So have you been to WDW? How was it? Where did you stay?

princesspat209
02-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome Cinderella!!! Looks like we will be @ wdw the same time that you will be. We will be @ SSR 5/6 - 5/19. Disney is one of our favorite places to vacation & we love everything disney. Our kids claim we can open a disney museum in our house. Hope you enjoy the disboards, lots of helpful info can be obtained as well as meeting new friends. :yay: :banana: :cool1:

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Welcome Cinderella!!! Looks like we will be @ wdw the same time that you will be. We will be @ SSR 5/6 - 5/19. Disney is one of our favorite places to vacation & we love everything disney. Our kids claim we can open a disney museum in our house. Hope you enjoy the disboards, lots of helpful info can be obtained as well as meeting new friends. :yay: :banana: :cool1:
How awesome that we will be in Disney at the same time! Have you ever gone in May before?:woohoo:

jenb1023
02-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Welcome! :cheer2:

We just stayed at POP in November so if you have any questions feel free to ask away and I will try to help. Our previous stays were at WL and AKL so I was nervous about a Value but was pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed it.

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome! :cheer2:

We just stayed at POP in November so if you have any questions feel free to ask away and I will try to help. Our previous stays were at WL and AKL so I was nervous about a Value but was pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed it.
That's how we felt too. After staying at a moderate, we were'nt sure if we would like staying at a value. But it's nice to know that you had a nice time!:banana: :banana: :banana: Could you really tell that you were staying at value? Like what were the down sides about it?:confused3

byoung
02-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the DIS!!!

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the DIS!!!
Thank you! I do feel so welcomed here!:lovestruc Everyone seems so nice!:goodvibes How are the crowds in May? Does anyone know?

DisneyDancin7
02-11-2009, 05:37 PM
i see your location is spokane...anywhere near Forks??? haha...big twilight fan...

oh, and welcome to the DIS!

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 05:39 PM
i see your location is spokane...anywhere near Forks??? haha...big twilight fan...

oh, and welcome to the DIS!

I wish i could live in forks!!! then i could go "see" Edward!!! (i love twighlight too!) GO TWIGHLIGHT!!!:thumbsup2

Disneyland Veteran
02-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey Cinderella, new here too. I'm going to WDW for the first time in Sept. I've been to DL plenty of times before though.

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey Cinderella, new here too. I'm going to WDW for the first time in Sept. I've been to DL plenty of times before though.
Hey there! You'll love WDW!:thumbsup2 Sept. is an awesome time to go! When we went in Sept. there were hardly any crowds! Because everyone is back in school.:teacher: When I lived in Cali I went to DL all the time too! it's been forever! But i'll be going for my Sweet Sixteen!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!:cheer2:

DWFan4Life
02-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)
Thank you! DITTO!!!:thumbsup2

tessiesevin
02-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi I am also new here. I have stayed at pop, music and sports before. I much perfer it at pop. The food court and shopping are much better. And also it they are much less rooms which means much less people compared to the sport music and movies.

disneyroach33
02-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Well hope I'm not too late!! I'd be happy to be your DISfriend! :thumbsup2 We're all cool Disney fans here, so yeah, feel free to relax and enjoy the company that surrounds you! I'll admit...

It's WAYYY too cool here! I LOVE IT!:lmao:

ilovedisney1
02-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Welcome ImCinderella! I'll be your DIS friend.

ckdsnynt
02-11-2009, 09:02 PM

Will be POFR May 16 - 23. We wwill all be having a blast, won't we?:banana:

NateNLogansDad
02-11-2009, 09:39 PM
U sure U want friends from here? Everybody in the "real world" thinks we're all nuts! :rotfl2:

here's some examples....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2078213

princesspat209
02-11-2009, 09:49 PM
We have never been to wdw in may before. We have been in Jan, Feb., Sept.,Nov., Dec. it will be interesting to see how we like this month of May, but of course what is there not to like about being in disney. Enjoy your planning for your trip. Have you made any of your dinner reservations yet ? If there are any special table service restaurants you want to eat @ now is the time to book them. Talk to you soon.:love: :woohoo:

lovemickeyshouse
02-11-2009, 09:54 PM

We can be friends 32/m

NateNLogansDad
02-11-2009, 10:00 PM
LAst yr we were there for 9 days starting May 25. The crowds really weren't all that bad and the weather was awesome! This yr we're going on the 31st so hopefully it'll be close to they way we had it before.

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Hi I am also new here. I have stayed at pop, music and sports before. I much perfer it at pop. The food court and shopping are much better. And also it they are much less rooms which means much less people compared to the sport music and movies.
Hey! thx! thats good to know! When is your next trip?

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Well hope I'm not too late!! I'd be happy to be your DISfriend! :thumbsup2 We're all cool Disney fans here, so yeah, feel free to relax and enjoy the company that surrounds you! I'll admit...

It's WAYYY too cool here! I LOVE IT!:lmao:
Of course it's not to late! I soooo love it here! Everyone is supa nice!:cheer2:

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Welcome ImCinderella! I'll be your DIS friend.

OH!!!! Thx!!!:hug:

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Will be POFR May 16 - 23. We wwill all be having a blast, won't we?:banana: I loved POFQ! I would stay there again anytime!:banana: :banana: :banana: I sure hope we all have a blast! But how couldn't we? IT'S DISNEY!:wizard:

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:21 PM
U sure U want friends from here? Everybody in the "real world" thinks we're all nuts! :rotfl2:

here's some examples....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2078213 HAHA! Yeah i am a little crazy when it comes to disney! It's good to know that other people are too!:lmao:

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:31 PM
We have never been to wdw in may before. We have been in Jan, Feb., Sept.,Nov., Dec. it will be interesting to see how we like this month of May, but of course what is there not to like about being in disney. Enjoy your planning for your trip. Have you made any of your dinner reservations yet ? If there are any special table service restaurants you want to eat @ now is the time to book them. Talk to you soon.:love: :woohoo:
Yeah actually we did! It feels official now! Here is my ADRs if anyone wants to see them!

1st Day- Lunch: Yac and Yetti

2nd Day- Dinner: Tony's Town Square

3rd Day- Dinner: Ohana

4th Day- Breakfast: Kona. Dinner: Coral Reef

5th Day- Lunch: SiFi Dine In

6th Day- Dinner: GF Cafe

7th Day- Dinner: Le Cellier

8th Day- Dinner: Crystal Palace

9th Day- Lunch: Teppan Edo. Dinner: Marakesh

10th Day- Dinner: T-REX Cafe

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:32 PM
LAst yr we were there for 9 days starting May 25. The crowds really weren't all that bad and the weather was awesome! This yr we're going on the 31st so hopefully it'll be close to they way we had it before.
That's good to hear! My mom will be happy about that!:woohoo:

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:43 PM
OH AND I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I WILL BE MAKING A TRIP REPORT WHEN I GET BACK FROM MY TRIP IN MAY!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

MarkinNM
02-11-2009, 10:53 PM
:welcome:

Will be staying 1 month after you, will be looking forward to your TR!!!

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 10:58 PM
:welcome:

Will be staying 1 month after you, will be looking forward to your TR!!!
Thank You!:lovestruc Where are you staying?

MarkinNM
02-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Thank You!:lovestruc Where are you staying?

Coronado Springs Resort for 8 nights..

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Coronado Springs Resort for 8 nights.. Oh haha it says that on your count down tag thingy! Sorry! So have you stayed there before?

MarkinNM
02-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Oh haha it says that on your count down tag thingy! Sorry! So have you stayed there before?

Nope, 1st time staying at Disney....Soooooooooooooo looking forward to it!!

aceys_h0ney
02-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Welcome ! Hope you have a great trip. I am envious at some of your ADRs. We are only staying 7 nights but I feel like I could stay 100 nights just to try all the restaurants!

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Nope, 1st time staying at Disney....Soooooooooooooo looking forward to it!! OMG!!! How cool!:cheer2: I hope that you do a trip report!!!:yay: Your gonna absolutely LOVE it!!!! So what made you decide to go?

*ImCinderella*
02-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Welcome ! Hope you have a great trip. I am envious at some of your ADRs. We are only staying 7 nights but I feel like I could stay 100 nights just to try all the restaurants!
Thx! I hope so too! I really wasnt quite sure if we would get half of them! When we called disney to make our ADRs (at 4:00am!!! UGH!:sad2:) They we're pretty surprised that we got 'Le Cellier'... and so were we!!! If we hadn't gotten that, we probably would go to Marakesh that night instead. The food there is soooo good!:thumbsup2 Have you ever eaten at Marakesh?

100 nights!!! That would be soooo AWESOME!!!

MarkinNM
02-12-2009, 12:03 AM
OMG!!! How cool!:cheer2: I hope that you do a trip report!!!:yay: Your gonna absolutely LOVE it!!!! So what made you decide to go?

Well the 4/3deal was too good to pass on!!!

After looking over all the resorts, CSR is the one my wife liked the best, she loves the theme.....

*ImCinderella*
02-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Well the 4/3deal was too good to pass on!!!

After looking over all the resorts, CSR is the one my wife liked the best, she loves the theme..... The theme is cool there!:cool1: On our last trip we went and ate at the restaurant they have... can i just say that the pool there is really awesome!

MarkinNM
02-12-2009, 12:12 AM
The theme is cool there!:cool1: On our last trip we went and ate at the restaurant they have... can i just say that the pool there is really awesome!

Thanks, I know my kids will LOVE the pool..........

June seems so far away!

*ImCinderella*
02-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Thanks, I know my kids will LOVE the pool..........

June seems so far away!
Oh but it will go by soooo fast! You should make a mickey calendar! If you "take" some disney paint swatches from Home Depot that are shaped like mickey heads, number them, and then put them on a posterboard! Your kids would enjoy taking one down each day!:banana: :banana: :banana: If i knew how to post a picture i would show you mine! (yes i know im crazy!)

Metro West
02-12-2009, 08:59 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

jenb1023
02-12-2009, 09:10 AM
That's how we felt too. After staying at a moderate, we were'nt sure if we would like staying at a value. But it's nice to know that you had a nice time!:banana: :banana: :banana: Could you really tell that you were staying at value? Like what were the down sides about it?:confused3

Boy, your thread got popular!

The only thing that made me feel like I was at a value was the smaller size of the rooms and the outdoor walkways. The service was great, loved the pool, food court, etc. Buses were great - we hardly ever waited. In fact, the buses were better at Pop than WL IMO.

tiggerfan1
02-12-2009, 02:06 PM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee140/ac007/mickeywelcome2.gif

I'm glad that you got to meet some people already. :grouphug: We're all friends here, but if you'd like to meet other Disney-loving teens, check out the teen board here on the DIS! :thumbsup2 Have a great time on the DIS and happy trip planning! :)

Kaler131
02-12-2009, 02:10 PM
pixiedust: :welcome: :disrocks: pixiedust:

*ImCinderella*
02-12-2009, 05:27 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif Thx!!! Everyone is so helpful here!:thumbsup2

*ImCinderella*
02-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Boy, your thread got popular!

The only thing that made me feel like I was at a value was the smaller size of the rooms and the outdoor walkways. The service was great, loved the pool, food court, etc. Buses were great - we hardly ever waited. In fact, the buses were better at Pop than WL IMO.
Yeah it sure did! I LOVE IT!:woohoo:
WOW really? thats awesome! I cant wait to stay there!:rotfl:

*ImCinderella*
02-12-2009, 05:31 PM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee140/ac007/mickeywelcome2.gif

I'm glad that you got to meet some people already. :grouphug: We're all friends here, but if you'd like to meet other Disney-loving teens, check out the teen board here on the DIS! :thumbsup2 Have a great time on the DIS and happy trip planning! :)
I'll have to check out Teen DIS! it sounds fun!:goodvibes
When is your next trip?

*ImCinderella*
02-12-2009, 05:33 PM
pixiedust: :welcome: :disrocks: pixiedust:

Thank You!!!:rotfl:

MrsNesbitt
02-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Welcome to you ImCinderella! I am from Spokane also. I will be in WDW the same time as you, how cool is that. :cool1:

wlwilliams9
02-13-2009, 11:45 PM

Hi! :wave2: and :welcome: !! We'll be at Disney at the same time (May 7-16) :woohoo: See ya there!

Disneydonnam
02-14-2009, 06:27 AM
Welcome to the boards Cinderella. Have a AWESOME trip.

PrincessBetsy
02-14-2009, 10:36 AM
:welcome: You will find a ton of information about Disney on here to help you plan your next trip! Everyone here is very nice and everybody will be your friend!! ;) Feel free to pm me if you have any questions!! :disrocks:

Leleluvsdis
02-14-2009, 11:16 AM

I am going to be there May 8-16th!

teresajoy
02-14-2009, 11:51 AM
OH AND I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I WILL BE MAKING A TRIP REPORT WHEN I GET BACK FROM MY TRIP IN MAY!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Oh yeah, a TR! I love a good TR!!

We'll be there from May 5-16. We've been going that time for the past 11 years. It use to be a really slow time, but the last 3 years or so it has gotten a lot busier! Not horrible, but a LOT more people than there use to be. Sometimes it's chilly, sometimes it's hot. So make sure you bring a jacket.

And :welcome: