PDA

View Full Version : Any rumors?

fuji
02-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Are there any rumors, of free dining being offered to the general public?

sherabby
02-11-2009, 09:59 AM
I received an email pin code for free dining begining Aug 16th through Oct sometime...cannot remember sorry!

swald91
02-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Not sure about this year-but in May last year they came out w/ free dining for late Aug in to mid/late Sept. That would be nice again!!!!!

fuji
02-11-2009, 10:11 AM
Lets hope for Free dining or that pin.

JoanneNC
02-11-2009, 10:23 AM
While they can stop it at any time - they have offered it how many years in a row - I suspect that its pretty much expected...and with a down economy - they would be risking shooting themselves in the foot

asgt
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM
I called disney this morning to check if I had any pins and she said I had the 40% off one. The CM said well you can book this one and when the Free Dining offer is announced we can change it. I had not said anything about FD to her so I was surprised and said "wait, are they offering FD?" She back tracked a little and said "well I cant say for sure but it is extremely popular with the public so from a business perspective I would say it is likely." I asked if she thought it would be just the quick service plan or the traditional and she said she didn't know. So alas, more waiting and watching...:surfweb:

fuji
02-11-2009, 12:52 PM
I also called this morning and the CM said I should book my trip and when they announce the offer for my dates (8-19 - 25) I could call and change, but she was nonspecific on what discount. She also said to keep watch in the next month or two.
Keeping my fingers crossed for free dining.:surfweb: