PDA

View Full Version : The checking my mail and email everyday for a pin club!

Disneynut5
02-11-2009, 09:47 AM
So I booked with a military 40% off code for September only to find out that I can not add deluxe dining to that! Why is beyond me. :confused3 But we can not afford deluxe dining without some sort of other discount. So I want a pin so that I can drop the military thing...thanks for nothing Disney. I guess they do not understand how much my military man can eat! :)

So I am checking for a pin code daily for free dining or anything else! I know I can upgrade that to deluxe! Anyone else checking all the time?

I did get a free dining pin last October but we could not travel last winter and it expired. UG!

I just want a pin so that I can have my trip all booked the way I want it and not have to worry about it!

mmmears
02-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Yeah... I'm checking. Got something today from Disney Destinations... finally. I was hoping for a PIN code for a room only discount... but it was just another ad for the "what will you celebrate" year and links to their website for their general discount. Boy, am I disappointed...:sad2:

adventure_woman
02-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Count me in. I keep praying when I open my e-mail that I will find a pin for free dining!!

accountingbabe08
02-11-2009, 01:15 PM
me too I'm checking my email like crazy to see if I have a wonderful pin code. I got excited yesterday because I had one from disney destinations but it was for something else.

:cheer2: I'm cheering for everyone that wants one gets one.

penjen
02-11-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm in your club. sadly
I'm in the club that checks emails hourly though :rolleyes1
time to check...

mommy*RN
02-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Add me! Nothing, nothing, nothing here...:surfweb:

Disneynut5
02-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Got desperate and called Disney today to see if I had any codes I missed but there were none. :( He said there were more emails/discounts coming. Keep your fingers crossed everyone.

Donnask8pro
02-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Thinking about calling myself to see if I have something I missed. FD coming back in late Aug or Sept this year? I've been away so havent heard or read anything.

Disneynut5
02-11-2009, 05:08 PM
I wonder if being booked prevents you from getting pins? We did book with the military discount but when we found out we could not add deluxe dining we rethought things. The reservation stands to hold a room and I am hoping to change the discount to whatever pin I receive or new offer coming out for the fall.

JerseyJanice
02-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm hoping too!

We had such a fantastic vacation last August, I want to do it again this year. The week just before Labor Day is a perfect time for us to vacation. Free Dining while staying at Pop was an incredible deal to me.

Here's hoping we all get the PIN codes we want. :wizard:

DisneyBamaFan
02-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Never went during Free Dining, but hoping to this year. Count me among those waiting hopefully...

ADisneyQueen
02-12-2009, 09:03 AM
I want a pin too! I check all day long. We are booked for th 4/7 in June, but may have to change our dates.

mommy4
02-12-2009, 09:27 AM
I would love a pin too! We booked the family suites through expedia at a really great rate, but we can't add dining! If I get a good code, I'll switch. We love the dining plan!

2manypets
02-12-2009, 09:28 AM
Count me in too. I check my email like I'm neurotic!:lmao: I'm hoping they slip a email code to me eventually.

Disneynut5, I hope it's really true about the next round of pins. We still have hope!

Good luck to all of us that're still waiting!

InnerTink
02-12-2009, 09:46 AM
:tinker: Hoping for the magic pin! Checking daily. It's the edge I need to convince DH to let us go.:scared:

Paparazzimama
02-12-2009, 09:49 AM
I wonder if being booked prevents you from getting pins? We did book with the military discount but when we found out we could not add deluxe dining we rethought things. The reservation stands to hold a room and I am hoping to change the discount to whatever pin I receive or new offer coming out for the fall.

Hi! We received our FD pin AFTER booking our trip, so don't lost hope - it'll happen! :thumbsup2 Here's a little extra pixiedust: for ya!

mommy*RN
02-12-2009, 09:52 AM
I called this morning too...no codes for me. The CM said not all codes sent to the house or email show up there...but I've heard differently. Who knows.:confused3 I just want a code so we can book soon!!

HeatherBelle614
02-12-2009, 09:54 AM
So I booked with a military 40% off code for September only to find out that I can not add deluxe dining to that! Why is beyond me. :confused3 But we can not afford deluxe dining without some sort of other discount. So I want a pin so that I can drop the military thing...thanks for nothing Disney. I guess they do not understand how much my military man can eat! :)

So I am checking for a pin code daily for free dining or anything else! I know I can upgrade that to deluxe! Anyone else checking all the time?

I did get a free dining pin last October but we could not travel last winter and it expired. UG!

I just want a pin so that I can have my trip all booked the way I want it and not have to worry about it!

Don't give up!! We got our first PIN - the only one that would make our trip possible - last week. Pixie dust does exist!

Have you updated your info on the site? I randomly did mine one afternoon - just re-submitted everything - and :wizard: the next day, the PIN was in my email!! (I made sure to specify when we were wanting to go, too!)

KJ Luvs Pluto
02-12-2009, 10:12 AM
I check my e-mail for codes all the time and look in the snail mail hoping to see something that will send my heart racing - and I'm not planning on going anytime soon or far into the future. How sad is that :lmao: .

MarthaJr.
02-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Count me in too. I've tried everything .........even sent disney destinations an email begging for a pin code and ................NOTHING!

ARRRRRGH!

accountingbabe08
02-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Don't give up!! We got our first PIN - the only one that would make our trip possible - last week. Pixie dust does exist!

Have you updated your info on the site? I randomly did mine one afternoon - just re-submitted everything - and :wizard: the next day, the PIN was in my email!! (I made sure to specify when we were wanting to go, too!)

Hi Heather, I did what you suggested and I hope for a free dining code.:confused: :cheer2: :flower3: :surfweb: