PDA

View Full Version : Info after contract signed

NloveW/Disney
02-10-2009, 09:19 PM
I've seen a lot of people on here mention packets of info that they received after they signed the contract, such as information on floral, and pictures and pricing of cakes. Do you need to specifically ask for these things or do they just send them to you? I signed my contract a couple of weeks ago, and haven't received any information except for menus and some info on the officiants and such. Thanks for the help!

camara381
02-10-2009, 09:39 PM
I did not receive anything on floral. we did receive a cd with a powerpoint of the cakes with pricing, organist music, and photography info. I had to request the menus but the other stuff was sent automatically.

Keira1387
02-10-2009, 09:47 PM
They will send you the information when your PS gets closer.

Wish on a Star
02-11-2009, 02:37 PM
I signed my contract a few weeks ago and I havent gotten anything. My planner hasnt even contacted me to tell me who she is. Everyday I rush home to look in the mailbox- but there is never anything there!!!!! :sad2:

Keira1387
02-11-2009, 02:39 PM
I signed my contract a few weeks ago and I havent gotten anything. My planner hasnt even contacted me to tell me who she is. Everyday I rush home to look in the mailbox- but there is never anything there!!!!! :sad2:

You will hear from your planner before you receive your planning documents.

Wish on a Star
02-11-2009, 03:47 PM
You will hear from your planner before you receive your planning documents.

oh- so I guess I should be racing home to check my email instead of checking my mailbox. I am just too excited to wait for this stuff to come!

Keira1387
02-11-2009, 03:51 PM
I know! It's one of the best parts!