PDA

View Full Version : Code for Values - week of March 8

THERESA522
02-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Anyone have a public code I can use for the week of March 8-13 at Pop? Last minute couple want to come along with our already-booked package. They need room-only, but could also add dining. Any codes out there?

mrsksomeday
02-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Have they looked at the specials on the WDW website? There is still the 4 for 3 deal and other deals as well.

If they book room only and add dining that is a package and they would have to buy at least 1 day's worth of tickets unless they are annual passholders, then they can have the room and dining without tickets.

DWFan4Life
02-11-2009, 02:03 AM
Still waiting as well, hopefully we can get codes this time.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

DCbride
02-11-2009, 06:50 AM
I just got an email from Disneyparks.com that has value resorts for $79 a night Mon- Thur during March. I am not sure how much of a discount that is over their rack rate but it sounds good to me.

THERESA522
02-11-2009, 11:41 AM
I just got an email from Disneyparks.com that has value resorts for $79 a night Mon- Thur during March. I am not sure how much of a discount that is over their rack rate but it sounds good to me.

Is this a public code? If so, can you give me the code to use? Thanks!!!

mrsksomeday
02-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Is this a public code? If so, can you give me the code to use? Thanks!!!

It isn't a code:

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/specialOfferDetails?name=Promo&promotionCode=fy09q2room&market=fy09q2room

It is always a good bet to search around on Disney's website under "special offers" :thumbsup2.