PDA

View Full Version : Baking Soda

DisneyMommy1022
02-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Can you get baking soda on the Magic??? I know this is a weird request but it is the only thing my husband will take ( mixed with water) for heart burn. Trust me it works. You mix about 2 teaspoons with 5 oz of water and drink it. It will taste like poop but you will burp once and heartburn will be gone! anyway if I cant get it on the ship do you think I will bring it with me?

disneyfaninaz
02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm sure if you ask, it will be provided. Otherwise you can get a small box to bring with you on the ship, which would probabaly be more convenient.

shancan911
02-10-2009, 03:14 PM
JUst guessing here, but I would imagine that if you tried to pack this for a flight it could potentially be a nightmare. A small bag, or even a box for that matter, of a white powder? I would recommend buying it in Florida. Or, maybe a sealed, unopened box. Like I said, just a guess, but why chance it???

disneyfaninaz
02-10-2009, 04:08 PM
You can buy really small boxes of Armor Hammer's Baking Soda. Put it in a ziplock bag and put it in your checked baggage. It is in the original packaging and shouldn't be a problem. You could even put it in your carry on and not have a problem.

Capt_BJ
02-10-2009, 04:41 PM
I can NOT imagine a box of baking soda in the luggage being a problem.

I'd toss a box in my luggage (and I was a searcher!!!!!!) with NO hesitation.

That said...... a new unopened box would raise less suspicion then a ziploc bag