PDA

View Full Version : Another Dumb Dinning Question

DisneyMommy1022
02-10-2009, 12:45 PM
I am trying to figure out the Dinner rotation. Do I have this right? Going by the rules (if they are still using this) we are a family of 4 with DD7 and DD4 and have main seating we will eat at 5:30 and would be on the APL rotation.

Day 1
Animators Palate
Regular Rotation
Casual Attire

Day 2
Parrot Cay
Regular Rotation
Formal

Day 3
Lumieres
Regular Rotation
Causal

Day 4
Animators Palate
Pirates Night
Tropical/ Pirate

Day 5
Parrot Cay
Master Chef
Casual

Day 6
Lumieres
Captains Gala
Semi Formal

Day 7
Animators Palate
Til we meet again
Casual

Am I missing anything? What day would you do Palo?

jhoshowski
02-10-2009, 01:27 PM
I heard that they pretty much scrapped the "rules". Word is that it is near to impossible to figure out your rotation before you sail (not sure how true that is, though).

aznaphrodite
02-10-2009, 01:53 PM
I would book Palo on Day 4-7 because by then you'll have eaten at all the dining rooms at least once. :)

Tent Camping Mom
02-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Don't count on any particular rotation. When DS was 6 we planned on APL but I think we ended up with PLA. In fact, we had PLA almost always. We had APL once and that was after I had changed our table to a private table. That was back in 2002...now I just take what they give us as long as I can get a private table.

I agree with the previous poster, book Palo on day 4-7.

disneyfaninaz
02-10-2009, 02:36 PM
I know on the Western, you are currently visiting the same restaurants on nights 3 and 4. It really is very difficult to guess the rotation these days, DCL keeps mixing them up.

dizmomof2
02-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Our last Western was APLLPAL. I'm thinking that you must be on the Eastern since formal night was on the third night on our cruise.