PDA

View Full Version : Question about rebooking on cruise?

ctc917
02-10-2009, 12:41 PM
So I have a Cruise booked already for Oct and I am going on a cruise in April with my family and I was wondering if anyone has booked while being on board for the same cruise that they already have(no price change or better pricing with the 10% off) and was able to later switch the room # and dining time that they had on their orginial reservation or did you loose all of that but received a better price...Also we have our reservation with a TA now, I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks

ctc917

ctc917
02-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Anyone?

MN Dis Fans
02-10-2009, 07:58 PM
I always try and get the connecting SPH's when new cruises come out (by booking online / over the phone), and have always been able to rebook the same rooms with onboard discount during the cruise.

I believe that you will have a problem doing this, since a TA has your current reservation? :confused3 I always book it with DCL, and do not transfer the ressie to our TA until I have done the rebooking onboard.

I saved $1400 on our 2x rooms for the Northern Baltic Next Year doing just what I mentioned above! :cool1:

disneynan
02-14-2009, 06:08 PM
We booked our upcoming cruise with DU. I am amazed at how much cheaper the total was compared to the same catagory on the DCL website. We are thinking about rebooking while onboard for either summer 2010 or 2011.

My question is this, if I rebook on board and then transfer the reservation to DU, would I be able to get the DU discount rates? Or am I locked into the price I get with the rebook?

CanadianDisneyDad
02-14-2009, 10:20 PM
G'day

We recently booked again while on the Magic for 2010 Western. From what we were told we can continue to make changes ie: rooms changes, cruise dates etc as long as the cruise we are looking for has what we are looking for,

hope that helps!!

cheers :goodvibes

lbgraves
02-15-2009, 10:01 PM
We booked our upcoming cruise with DU. I am amazed at how much cheaper the total was compared to the same catagory on the DCL website. We are thinking about rebooking while onboard for either summer 2010 or 2011.

My question is this, if I rebook on board and then transfer the reservation to DU, would I be able to get the DU discount rates? Or am I locked into the price I get with the rebook?

You can book onboard and have your reservation sent directly to DU. :)