PDA

View Full Version : BWI rate on Expedia

LeslieG
02-10-2009, 11:13 AM
I saw a rate of 249 recently on Expedia for BWI. Seemed like a good rate, but has anyone seen it lower?

TJA
02-10-2009, 11:40 AM
For what season? That's a pretty good price....
We're paying $226.12 including tax for September (value season). This price is with the 40% discount PIN.

LeslieG
02-10-2009, 11:44 AM
I noticed it for last Sunday night, the 8th. Would love to get a PIN code for the rate you got though.

TJA
02-10-2009, 11:51 AM
The PIN came to my email -- I was surprised to get it because I rarely, if ever, get the PIN offers. The only thing I can think might have triggered it is I had recently ordered a vacation planning dvd on the disney site and then I also typed in a trip itinerary and saved it on the disney site. Shortly after that, I got a PIN offer. Not sure if it's connected, though, but it seemed suspicious. Have you priced out the 4/3 deal at BWI? I guess it depends on the season, but we booked that deal for during Easter week and think it's a pretty good deal.

tekmom
02-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I agree, try to price out the 4/3 deal. We are staying at the beach Club for 7 nights in July and the room priced out at $217.00 per night, tax included. BWI has standard rooms at the same price as the Beach Club so you could do the 4/3 in value season for 7 nights at the same price I did....no pin needed.