PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Consultant Question

Stephie77
02-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Disney finally got back to me! :cool1: I just got Bill as my wedding consultant. Any info on how he is? IS he only my consultant until I book and then I get assigned a wedding planner?

camara381
02-10-2009, 10:08 PM
I didn't have Bill but to answer your question yes. you will be working with him until you sign your contract and get assigned a wedding planner.

Stephie77
02-11-2009, 02:38 PM
That is what I thought. Thanks!

chipscinderelly
02-12-2009, 08:00 AM
He's great - a true DFTW pro :)

SunneeSmiles
02-13-2009, 11:06 AM
When is your wedding date? I saw the "early 2010," we getting married January 8th, 2010!!! I can't really plan very much yet, since we don't sign papers until May 8th, but I have so many questions!! Hope the planning is going well for you!

Bride-to-be
02-15-2009, 08:13 AM
I was assigned Bill in the beginning too. He is great - I really like him! Everyone always says how much they love him. However, he is unbelieveably busy and can be nearly impossible to get a hold of at times (as most of the wedding people seem to be). I found if I really wanted to talk to him the best thing to do was to call the main desk and set up a time for him to call me.

He is the nicest person ever.

Have fun!

PatricksBride2be
02-15-2009, 10:40 PM
I also was assigned to Bill! We are going to be setting up a meeting soon! I'm so excited! :yay: Let the planning begin!

Stephie77
02-16-2009, 08:50 PM
When is your wedding date? I saw the "early 2010," we getting married January 8th, 2010!!! I can't really plan very much yet, since we don't sign papers until May 8th, but I have so many questions!! Hope the planning is going well for you!
HI! We are planning on either 1/3/10 or 1/11/10. I am finallizing it hopefully tomorrow. We will probably be there at the same time! do you know where you want to get married? i plan on the whitehall room and patio for both my ceromony and reception. we were thinking of maybe doing the wedding pavillion, which i still want to do, but my DF thinks we are having to small of a wedding. we have about 50 people and 5 bridesmaids and 5 groomsmen. so we will see. def doing the reception at the GF b/c i love it. good luck with the planning! keep me posted and i will keep you posted!

stephanie

Stephie77
02-16-2009, 08:53 PM
thanks everyone! bill has been very helpful and knowledgeable. :goodvibes i hopefully will reserve my date tomorrow. so excited!!!:cool1: :banana:

Desnik
02-17-2009, 07:28 AM
I have Bill as my sales manager!!! He is fantastic! We even got to meet him on our site visit in Jan. He use to be a wedding planner for Disney so he knows everything!! Ask him anything and he'll get you back an answer within a day or two!! You need to send him an email, that is the best way to get in touch with him. He is really nice, friendly and a great person to work with! I just wish he were my planner too!LOL I haven't gotten one yet cause we aren't 8 months out. That's when he told me my file gets sent to a planner.

Good luck today! I hope you get your date!!!:goodvibes