PDA

View Full Version : Speed dating?

minnie29uk
02-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Hi All,
Another lonely Valentines looms ahead for me!
Has anybody ever tried speed dating?

Lynn :thumbsup2

higgy66
02-10-2009, 06:52 AM
No such thing in my single days.

I did once go on a double blind date and the guys were so ugly my friend and I climbed out of the window in the ladies loo only to find ourselves in a locked yard so had to climb back in again and go back to our table - looking quite a state by this point! Oh to be 21 again! :rotfl2:

Pinky166
02-10-2009, 07:19 AM

I did once go on a double blind date and the guys were so ugly my friend and I climbed out of the window in the ladies loo only to find ourselves in a locked yard so had to climb back in again and go back to our table - looking quite a state by this point! Oh to be 21 again! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That is hilarious!!!! :lmao:

carolfoy
02-10-2009, 07:30 AM
oh Minnie, if only you knew how disastrous my dating life has been :lmao: lets just say that my version of speed dating usually means: meet for a drink, decide 'I don't fancy that much' and leg it!! :lmao:

thankfully after years in the wilderness I shall be a smug couple this year

Netty
02-10-2009, 07:31 AM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mandymouse
02-10-2009, 07:33 AM

LOL, those were the days :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

madmumof2
02-10-2009, 07:53 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jjk
02-10-2009, 08:12 AM

thats soo funny

emily1982
02-10-2009, 09:25 AM

:rotfl: Reminds me of a friends episode.

I dumped a guy on Valentines day (i had good reasons). We happend to be in a queue waiting in the taxi and he just got out and walked off....i was not impressed!!!

Never tried speed dating b4, but i would if i had someone to go with.

natalielongstaff
02-10-2009, 10:32 AM

oh thats so funny :rotfl2:

Lizzybear
02-10-2009, 02:01 PM
I haven't but friends of mine have (they asked me to come along once and make up an identity :rotfl2: Not sure my bf would have been too pleased though!! ;)) and said it was a laugh.. Don't think anything romantic came of it but one friend kept in touch with a guy she met as a mate, he's been out with our 'group' a few times :goodvibes

tennisfan
02-10-2009, 03:20 PM

:rotfl: