PDA

View Full Version : Luna & Simone Hotel in London?

vsimeone
02-09-2009, 05:51 PM
We're still putting the final touches on our trip to the UK in June. We will be spending 4 days in Birmingham and then traveling to London for another 3 days. We are still searching for a reasonable hotel in a good/safe area that would be convenient for accessing the touristy sites like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Parliment, the Eye and perhaps Trafalgar Square. Does anyone have any opinions about Luna & Simone Hotel? It seems to have wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor.

Thanks for any help!

UKDEB
02-10-2009, 01:37 AM
I'm going to pop this over to the UK Community board where the wonderful folks there will give you lots of advice. :goodvibes

vsimeone
02-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Thank you Deb!

That's where I MEANT to post it! DUH! Everyone has been such great help there!

gemmybear83
02-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi, personally I think that is a lot of money for quite a basic hotel. You can get travelodges for about 30-50 (sometimes as low as 9!!!) in central london, and the rooms are up to the same standard and a little bigger.

I stayed at a the Premier Lodge Euston before Christmas last year which was nice - we paid 80 and the quality of the furnishings was much higher than a travelodge. This was a 2 min walk away from St Pancras and Kings Cross - with all the tube and train connections.

Unless your getting that hotel at a much lower rate, I bet you can find some bargains on the internet :)

vsimeone
02-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Thanks Gemmybear! I'll definately take a look at these! I appreciate the recommendations!