PDA

View Full Version : Passport Question

Petals & Pixie Dust
02-09-2009, 05:32 PM
silly...but can't come up with an answer I like...So, I thought I'd put it out for you to educate me!
Do you need your passport to get on and off at castaway cay? I can't remember...

Mickeyhugger
02-09-2009, 05:59 PM
silly...but can't come up with an answer I like...So, I thought I'd put it out for you to educate me!
Do you need your passport to get on and off at castaway cay? I can't remember...

no:thumbsup2

disneyfaninaz
02-09-2009, 06:01 PM
You only need your passport to check in at the port. You need a govt issued photo ID, which could be a passport, and your KTTW card when getting back on the ship at port.

Petals & Pixie Dust
02-09-2009, 06:11 PM
no:thumbsup2

Cool...

You only need your passport to check in at the port. You need a govt issued photo ID, which could be a passport, and your KTTW card when getting back on the ship at port.

I understand the need for passports at port as well as Nassau...but what you say contradicts the above post...So, we don't need our passport at Castaway Cay -correct?

jilljill
02-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Cool...

I understand the need for passports at port as well as Nassau...but what you say contradicts the above post...So, we don't need our passport at Castaway Cay -correct?
You don't need to show your passport at any port to get back onboard.
Your photo ID is all that is needed to go back onboard, which could be a passport or other gov't issued ID such as a driver's license.
You will need to show your photo ID, of any sort, when going back onboard at all ports.

Eeyore'sthebest
02-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Remember to bring your driver's license or government issued ID if you don't drive even on Castaway Cay. I was surprised that we needed the DL on CC. I thought you would only need your KTTW card. I understand it at other ports but this one boggled me. Oh well, just bring both the DL and KTTW card everytime you leave the ship.

Passports can stay safely locked in the staterooms!

Petals & Pixie Dust
02-10-2009, 06:23 AM
got it...DL and KTTW...