PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon photo session

tinkabella627
02-09-2009, 11:48 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew about this. I have put it on my honeymoon registry and know that it is around $300 and that you get an album and whatnot, but is it only for people who have Disney weddings? Or can I book this as well?

Tink_Kel
02-09-2009, 02:27 PM
No, you do not have to have a Disney Wedding to enjoy the Honeymoon Photo Session. I'd recommend the EPCOT one, as they will take pictures in World Showcase between 9:00-11:00 before it opens. All other ones, you have to chance there being other people in the background.

tinkabella627
02-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks... this is the one where you get something like 24 of your pics in a nice album right? Do you (or does anyone) by chance have the number I could call about this?

bridetobe789
02-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm assuming it is the same as the e-pic shoot and it is 20 pictures you choose in the album... I actually just got mine today so I will post a pic of the album:

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp121/triciawood_04/IMG_0405.jpg

http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp121/triciawood_04/IMG_0403.jpg
http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp121/triciawood_04/IMG_0406.jpg

HTH!

tinkabella627
02-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Beautiful!!

Jennifer48
02-23-2009, 12:48 PM
I've seen a couple different price quotes posted on the DIS. Does anyone know the latest? Is it $310 + park admission?

TIA!

tiggersam00
02-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Jennifer48- I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR AVATAR!!!!!! I am a MA disney girl too, did you make it or find it online, I need to get that one for my wedding invitations!!

Ok, now to answer your question, it is $310 + admission. I called and booked our E-pics last week and it is the same package (the info Disney sent me wasnt too helpful though, very basic, but if you want to PM me with your email address I will forward it to you)

Also, Karen (the women who books it) told me that they are really only trying to do world showcase pics now b/c you will have other people in the pics.
HTH!

Jennifer48
02-23-2009, 01:29 PM
Jennifer48- I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR AVATAR!!!!!! I am a MA disney girl too, did you make it or find it online, I need to get that one for my wedding invitations!!

Ok, now to answer your question, it is $310 + admission. I called and booked our E-pics last week and it is the same package (the info Disney sent me wasnt too helpful though, very basic, but if you want to PM me with your email address I will forward it to you)

Also, Karen (the women who books it) told me that they are really only trying to do world showcase pics now b/c you will have other people in the pics.
HTH!

Thanks for your help! I'll have to call Karen to get the scoop. I'll PM you my email address.

Thanks! I actually made my avatar. I just found the Green Monstah pic and added on the baseballs. Thats the extent to my photoshop skills! HAHA! I think I still have the original file on my home PC. I should be able to email it to you, if it isn't too big.

DISNEYMAGIC2005
02-23-2009, 02:07 PM

I love it too! I'm from MD but both of my siblings went to school in Cambridge, MA! I try to make it up to fenway whenever I can! I go up at least once a year for a Sox vs. Yankees game. I like to call it my home away from home!

I also wanted to tell you that Karen was my contact for disney photo but then they changed it to someone else so I'm not sure if she is still doing it! I believe the woman who is helping me now is Dara.

tiggersam00
02-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Karen and Dara work together now:thumbsup2

MegKate
02-23-2009, 03:01 PM
The Mass. Brides take over again LMAO!! :lmao:

I have some good Boston Red Sox Mickey pictures from the DISigns board on my home computer. I can send you those when I get home. I think I even have some Pats ones as well!