PDA

View Full Version : Discounts for September 2009?

disbabyndaddy
02-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi Guys,

First post to the DIS Boards...so please excuse the ignorance.

We are planning a trip to WDW/POR during Sept 20-25 and were hoping to find out about any discounts. We are planning on buying our airline tickets now to take advantage of low rates...then buy our resort/tickets later when any discounts arise.

Last year we went in early Sept and had free dining plan with our stay at WL...enjoyed it tremendously.

Any word on free dining plan this Fall? Any other discount codes or plans?

Any advice?

Thanks
Eric

RMulieri
02-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Right now Disney has sent out random person specific free dining pincodes for dates 8/16-10/01. At this point it is uncertain if and when DIsney will make the promotion available to everyone this year.Traditionally it is announced early April.

disbabyndaddy
02-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Thanks.

Here is a related question: Can I make a reservation now and modify it at a later date to apply a discount that may become available in the future?

(I called to check and I do have a 40% pin valid until June, but nothing past that)

PrincessTiffany
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks.

Here is a related question: Can I make a reservation now and modify it at a later date to apply a discount that may become available in the future?

(I called to check and I do have a 40% pin valid until June, but nothing past that)
Yes, you can make your reservation now and apply the code when it comes out. Of course, if there is no availability left at your resort when you call to add the code, you will need a back up.

RMulieri
02-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Where were you planning on staying? unless it was the values ,the 40% off is probably one of the best deals out there.

disbabyndaddy
02-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks!

We are planning on staying at POR...the current code that I have is only valide through June and we are going in September

DWFan4Life
02-10-2009, 02:36 AM
I just wanted to say welcome to DISboards.

Have a nice day. :)

disbabyndaddy
02-14-2009, 07:55 PM
I guess I should have asked for advice earlier...the day after I posted this we recieved a pin code in the mail for 40% off. So reservations are made and we are on our way to WDW.

I would like to say that the CM on the reservation line was one of the best (and cheeriest) I have ever talked to. Answered every question, gave great advice...and I was wished:

"The most wonderfully magical day"

We will!