PDA

View Full Version : So Excited!!!!!

nicoleakr
02-09-2009, 10:01 AM
We are going August 4-11 at the Grand Flordian. We orginally book a garden view (it's all we could afford) with the AAA pkg. Well thanks to the disboard I saw this morning that the 4 for 3 deal was extended I call my agent first thing. Well I there were no garden view avilable with the special so I got a Magic Kingdom view for 865 (we have two rooms) less all together than my AAA pkg. I am so HAPPY this is my mil first vacation EVER and now she is going to get the royal treatment. I am just over the moon and had to share.This is the only place I can go because my kids don't know about the trip it's a surprise we are only telling them the night before.:cool1: :yay:

Frankiesmom
02-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Congrats! I wish the dates were for when I'm going; but I'll grab FD when it's released.

blissventure
02-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Congrats! What fun it will be to tell your kids the night before. You're giving a precious gift to your mother in law-- a special vacation to make memories with her grandkids and you all, too! :thumbsup2

nicoleakr
02-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Congrats! What fun it will be to tell your kids the night before. You're giving a precious gift to your mother in law-- a special vacation to make memories with her grandkids and you all, too! :thumbsup2

Thank you that means a lot to me. I tell you keeping this from the kids is killing me. We got the kids pintrader sets and we are giving them at dinner the night before we go. We also got my mil one she just dosen't know it;)

DWFan4Life
02-10-2009, 02:44 AM
Wow, your kids will definitely be happy and will give a kiss when they will know it. It would be a great time, have fun and enjoy. :cheer2:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)