PDA

View Full Version : Famous cruisers?

2MC
02-09-2009, 07:58 AM
anybody seen any stars (the hollywood kind) on board?

Big Willie
02-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Zac and Cody where filming at the Atlantis Aquarium while we where on our Nassau excursion. After they finished the two of them and a small group were walking around the dig. The kids loved seeing and talking to them. Funny, but no one was bugging them for autographs, etc.

We never did actually "SEE" them on the ship.

tvguy
02-09-2009, 09:59 AM
There was an actress on board our cruise, can't remember her name, and DW and I had never heard of her (sad since we both work in TV), but a lot of folks were excited she was on board with her kids.
We cruised 3 weeks before the taping of the "According to Jim" episode on the Magic in 2004. That cruise, of course had the entire cast of that show on board.

mmouse37
02-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Here are some past threads.....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1814478

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=27097285#post27097285&highlight=celebrities+

MJ

NCDISFAM
02-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I saw Pat Sajak, the Wheel of Fortune guy, on the Wonder several years ago.

jezebella
02-09-2009, 10:49 AM
I don't know how famous he is, but the guy who won the "World's Strongest Man" competition was on our cruise.

hopelea
02-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Kermit & Miss Piggy were on our cruise. They were taping something for Disneyland 50th. We all had on Golden Mickey Ears during the sail away party!!! It was a lot of fun.

Waltworshiper
02-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Roy Disney was on our WB in Nov 2008

jilljill
02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
2 years ago Tom Bergeron was on our cruise as they were taping segments for America's Funniest Home Videos. We were talking to him one day and he's the nicest guy. On Nassau morning we were walking up on deck 10 and one of the camera guys came up to us and we were talking and he ended up taping our family in front of the smoke stack and we ended up being on the promo commercials for the show. DD's friends were asking her why she was on tv?

On our Med cruise in 2005 we sailed with Chip Foose, from Overhaulin' on TLC. He was sailing with his family. My DH and another friend were so excited he was on the cruise and spend about an hour or so talking to him about cars and the show a couple of times. Another great guy.

Im_A_Princess
02-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey 2008 EB Panama Canal shipmates...
let's not forget we got to see the FAMOUS All & A.J. and Donald "Ducky" Williams.

pirate: Also, we got to see Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Cinderella, Ariel,Belle, Captain jack Sparrow, ... The list goes on and on -LOL

coloneldebugger
02-09-2009, 01:07 PM
I've seen Mickey Mouse and Goofy on board.

Does that count?

TheWog
02-09-2009, 02:57 PM
There was an actress on board our cruise, can't remember her name, and DW and I had never heard of her (sad since we both work in TV), but a lot of folks were excited she was on board with her kids.
We cruised 3 weeks before the taping of the "According to Jim" episode on the Magic in 2004. That cruise, of course had the entire cast of that show on board.

We cruised the week before they (According Jim cast) got on. They were getting on while we were getting off. The crew were all very excited for that. Had we known we would have gone that week instead, but that was the closest we had to a celebrity on our cruise.

disneyfaninaz
02-09-2009, 03:17 PM
They are going to have some stars from Pirates of the Caribbean on the Wonder March 8th.