PDA

View Full Version : Help - I cant post on every forum!

Racey
02-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Im having trouble every time I go to post on the dis unplugged forum. It just says i'm logged out, but i'm not. Even when I type in all my details it juts takes me to exactly the same screen - The Log-in screen

Is anyone else having trouble today or is it just me?:confused3

lovetoscrap
02-09-2009, 10:05 AM
I know the first thing that Tech and the WM's will suggest is that you toss your cookies. Have you tried that?

Usually this is some sort of thing with your computer being stubborn! If tossing doesn't help, then try posting on the Tech Support board, found at the bottom of the main page.

pixierella
02-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Or check one of the stickies at the top that says ' IF YOU CAN'T POST ON ALL BOARDS" I know it helped me a bunch when I first started. Good Luck

lovetoscrap
02-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Or check one of the stickies at the top that says ' IF YOU CAN'T POST ON ALL BOARDS" I know it helped me a bunch when I first started. Good Luck

That isn't an issue in this case. OP's account is fine so there is nothing there that would help.

If someone has "Registered User" under their username, then that is when they need to check out that thread--their account hasn't been activated yet.

lovetoscrap
02-09-2009, 02:50 PM
OP, check out this advice from one of our Tech Team members for someone with a similar problem:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2082761