PDA

View Full Version : Topsiders -last morning??

amystevekai&bump
02-09-2009, 02:48 AM
Hi - does anyone know what time Topsiders opens on the last morning?

I was thinking of grabbing breakfast for the children and bringing it back to the room before we have to be out of the stateroom at 8am - is there enough time??

thanks alot!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Otimon
02-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Absolutely enough time. Seems to me the last morning it opens either at 6:30 or 7:00. Even at 7:00 you would have enough time.

You could also get the kids ready first and then head up to Topsiders with your carry-ons and have a more relaxing breakfast before heading directly to the exit. That way you wouldn't have to worry about being there so early.

Have a wonderful cruise.

amystevekai&bump
02-09-2009, 04:14 AM
Absolutely enough time. Seems to me the last morning it opens either at 6:30 or 7:00. Even at 7:00 you would have enough time.

You could also get the kids ready first and then head up to Topsiders with your carry-ons and have a more relaxing breakfast before heading directly to the exit.

Have a wonderful cruise.

thanks ever so much!:)

mmouse37
02-09-2009, 06:21 AM
On the 1/17/09 cruise Topsiders opened up at 6:45. We ate up there, leisurly, and then went back to the cabin to get our stuff and were still off the ship by 7:50.

MJ

amystevekai&bump
02-09-2009, 07:05 AM
I think I will send (;) ) DH up to grab us all a few croissants & cereal - I don't want to overdo it as I was planning on taking the kids to Beaches n Cream to try and 'attempt' the Kitchen sink for lunch!! (I thought icecream might help conquer the post-cruise blues!!:lmao: )

binks
02-09-2009, 02:14 PM
I don't want to overdo it as I was planning on taking the kids to Beaches n Cream to try and 'attempt' the Kitchen sink for lunch!! (I thought icecream might help conquer the post-cruise blues!! )

That is a great idea!!!! :banana: I wish I had thought of that when we finished our cruise two weeks ago. I'm definitely filing that way for next time!