PDA

View Full Version : WDW Disney Vacation Planning DVD Disney Store?

gemmybear83
02-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Hiya I was planning getting 8 of these planning dvds to put in my "save the date" package I am sending out to friends and family for our wedding (over half have never been to WDW before :eek: )

Is it true you can get them from the disney store? If so do you think they would give me 8?:rolleyes: I will mention I am getting married at WDW!

You can get them off ebay - but I refuse to pay for something that is free!:)

Pinky166
02-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Hiya I was planning getting 8 of these planning dvds to put in my "save the date" package I am sending out to friends and family for our wedding (over half have never been to WDW before :eek: )

Is it true you can get them from the disney store? If so do you think they would give me 8?:rolleyes: I will mention I am getting married at WDW!

You can get them off ebay - but I refuse to pay for something that is free!:)

Can't you request multiples online? As in one in your name, your other halfs name, then the guests names?

I am sure I have ordered two of the same one before - just do them a day or two apart? Don't know if it will work but worth a try.

emily1982
02-08-2009, 04:21 PM
i dont mind ordering one in my name and forwarding it to you.

gemmybear83
02-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Can't you request multiples online? As in one in your name, your other halfs name, then the guests names?

I am sure I have ordered two of the same one before - just do them a day or two apart? Don't know if it will work but worth a try.

I could try this - but they take soooooo long to arrive when you order them online!

i dont mind ordering one in my name and forwarding it to you.

Aww thanks :flower3: I will let you know - I love the DIS for kindness like this!

I've just bought 8 copies of the Orlando Top 10 Travel Guide for 2.00 each :thumbsup2 from Amazon so that will help to give people an idea of Orlando in general (plus I am slightly worried the Disney DVD will be too cheesy for some of my guests :lmao: )

Pinky166
02-08-2009, 04:36 PM
I could try this - but they take soooooo long to arrive when you order them online!

Oh - I didn't realise you need them now. I don't have a Disney store near me so don't know if they have them? Maybe worth calling your local store first to explain & see if they will let you have 8 copies?

Lizzybear
02-09-2009, 10:46 AM
If you can't get multiples online or in-store then you could always copy one CD as many times as you need to and stick some suitably themed CD labels on :)

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 11:12 AM
ive got a copy on order, you can have it when it arrives if you want :)