PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road?

auntpunkin
02-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Has anyone had their rehearsal dinner at Raglan Road or looked into their pricing? I'm looking for something fun where we could get drinks if we wanted, there will be 25 of us. I've also looked at Planet Hollywood and have their pricing if anyone would like it. Any info on Raglan Road or other suggestions would be helpful!

Pinkerbell1983
02-08-2009, 11:21 AM
I am having my rehearsal dinner there. We have just booked a table for 20 people, and are going to order off the regular menu. I think they said on the phone that they would still prob put us in a private room/section as we are a big party.

Skylarr29
02-08-2009, 12:10 PM
I had my rehearsal dinner/welcome party there. We actually had about 26 people there. We were able to have the music room to ourselves and we did not have to use one of the catering menus. We ordered the group appetizers so they would come out when our guests arrive and then they ordered whatever they wanted. I never actually saw the bill as Robert paid it but I think it was about $700 approx. We did not pay for alcoholic drinks and each table got a separate check for what they drank. People actually didn't drink all that much so I wouldn't have minded paying for it in the end but I didn't want people going crazy because it was 'free' alcohol especially since we were having a complete open bar the next day.

auntpunkin
02-09-2009, 07:18 AM
I am having my rehearsal dinner there. We have just booked a table for 20 people, and are going to order off the regular menu. I think they said on the phone that they would still prob put us in a private room/section as we are a big party.

I had my rehearsal dinner/welcome party there. We actually had about 26 people there. We were able to have the music room to ourselves and we did not have to use one of the catering menus. We ordered the group appetizers so they would come out when our guests arrive and then they ordered whatever they wanted. I never actually saw the bill as Robert paid it but I think it was about $700 approx. We did not pay for alcoholic drinks and each table got a separate check for what they drank. People actually didn't drink all that much so I wouldn't have minded paying for it in the end but I didn't want people going crazy because it was 'free' alcohol especially since we were having a complete open bar the next day.

Thanks! I like that they let you order from the regular menu and the pricing seems reasonable enough.