PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Dress- Wanna See Pics?

malibustacey
02-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Hiya,

I am so excited that i tried on my dress for the second time today- and i found out the name of the designer and the style no - i have been ranting and raving about the dress on my PJ for ages and now i have piccys that i have found on the internet~!

the dress is by Ronald Joyce, and it is style 55034.

if you wanna see pics, google the name and no, or PM, me and i'd love to show you pics, and get advice from it!

I am in love with the dress, and it is so princess like, just what i am looking for. If anyone knows any dresses the same, or similar, please let me know, especially if its cheaper! (its 930)

also, the photos that are on the internet that i found are nothing compared to what it looks like on, i had a massive petti coat on and it made it look totally different- lots of photos are shown with it in pink or ivory- but i am having it in white.

so yeah, i just thought i'd share my excitement of finding photos of my dress- next up is photos of ME in the dress... but only until i put a deposit down on it. hehe

:flower3:

polynesianbride
02-07-2009, 04:09 PM
YAY! I'm so glad you found pics online! It's is BEAUTIFUL! You will look just like Cinderella in it! You will be soooo stunning! Hurry up and put that deposit down... I can't wait to see pics of you in it! Congrats!

DISNEYMAGIC2005
02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Absolutely love the dress! Love it! Love it! Love it!

I fell in love with my dress and then I couldn't justify paying that much for it. But then after trying on other dresses I couldn't find anything that I loved so I just got it! Go with your gut feeling!

Chilly
02-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Oh its so pretty! That is one gorgeous dress!

Tink&PirateMama
02-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Wow- it's a beautiful gown! Fairytale perfection!

BecBennett
02-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Wow, that is pretty, I love the corsett style bodice! What is it that's on the hip? I can't quite make it out.

malibustacey
02-07-2009, 05:55 PM
its a bunch of silk roses.. with diamontes on them.

i didnt think i would like the corset stle bodice- especially because the bones are on the outside- but i didnt noitce them at all, and it looks totally different on, i love it.

I cant find any other princess dress like it!!

gemmybear83
02-08-2009, 05:05 AM
That dress is so pretty :goodvibes

I love it!:)

tiggersam00
02-08-2009, 09:19 AM
i just PM'ed you to say how much I love it! It is absolutley stunning! All the detailing is fab!:cool1: :cool1:

MainStMandy
02-08-2009, 12:42 PM
OMG so pretty! Just like a fairytale! Can't wait to see pics of you in it!

orangetiggs
02-08-2009, 01:13 PM
I tried that dress on in pink when i was looking for my dress, its a stunning dress

malibustacey
02-08-2009, 01:45 PM
ooh thank you all for your kind words!! i love the dress!