PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Pin Code ?

BROWNSPHAN
02-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Ok .. so I received a free dining pin code. However, I am already booked during the time frame at our DVC resort. We are going Aug 30th - Sept 7th.

My question is. Can I use it to book a room for my sister's family as she was looking to go during the same week as us but stay at a different resort on cash? This way they can get the free dining.

Any info would be great. Thanks

rt2dz
02-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Pin codes are non-transferable. There has been some success if they arrive at your house under a family member's name, but that isn't even always given. But not in her name or address and she can't use it.

sconnell
02-07-2009, 08:06 PM
But you're usually able to book more than one room and she could pay you back. :)

BROWNSPHAN
02-08-2009, 08:30 AM
But you're usually able to book more than one room and she could pay you back. :)

Thanks. That is what I thought.

I did call Disney & the lady I spoke with first said I could book multiple rooms. Then when she found I was a DVC member she said I could NOT have more than one reservation.

I asked her how she could contradict herself if the same sentence, but didnt have a response.

So I figured I would see if anyone else has every had a problem booking more than one room or booking in general