PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Crashers...

Petals & Pixie Dust
02-07-2009, 03:05 PM
So, my cousin is set on crashing my wedding *LOL* Has anyone ever have this happen? I can so see her doing it but the game plan is for 8-10 people...it's not like I don't have enough room on the guest list...but yikes!

Bolanette87
02-07-2009, 04:15 PM
We're having a home wedding, but I can kinda understand your problem. I have a lot of people who I am half expecting will just turn up on the day (:scared:).... I think I've basically decided that if they do turn up uninvited I will just take them to one side, say they can stay for the ceremony, but not come to the reception as I haven't paid for a meal for them, haven't enough seats, etc. If all else fails, one of our Ushers is huge and is acting as a bouncer for us! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

Petals & Pixie Dust
02-07-2009, 04:22 PM
We're having a home wedding, but I can kinda understand your problem. I have a lot of people who I am half expecting will just turn up on the day (:scared:).... I think I've basically decided that if they do turn up uninvited I will just take them to one side, say they can stay for the ceremony, but not come to the reception as I haven't paid for a meal for them, haven't enough seats, etc. If all else fails, one of our Ushers is huge and is acting as a bouncer for us! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

:lmao: <- at the bouncer thing...I don't know what she will do. I told her to speak to my mother...I dont think a ton of people will show up unexpected-I guess that is what you get from doing a destination wedding...but my cousin can be a little head strong...once she has made up hwer mind...thats it. :rolleyes: I guess we will see what happens. She got married in Alaska...so, I think she understands the just wanting certain people there...who knows...I guess we will find out.:scratchin

Bolanette87
02-07-2009, 04:35 PM
:lmao: <- at the bouncer thing...I don't know what she will do. I told her to speak to my mother...I dont think a ton of people will show up unexpected-I guess that is what you get from doing a destination wedding...but my cousin can be a little head strong...once she has made up hwer mind...thats it. :rolleyes: I guess we will see what happens. She got married in Alaska...so, I think she understands the just wanting certain people there...who knows...I guess we will find out.:scratchin

I'm sure you'll be fine! If you like, you can borrow our Usher! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Petals & Pixie Dust
02-07-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine! If you like, you can borrow our Usher! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Fair enough...I just wonder how disney deals with this...if I have 8 people on my guest list...and have 2 unexpected guests....do they just go with the flow? (I would assume so...but one can only guess)