View Full Version : What is your favorite restaurant in WDW?
05-24-2002, 06:35 AM
Personally, Cape May Cafe is the best restaurant. I don't even like seafood, but they have the best desert bar in the world (and thats whats important, right :rolleyes: ). Also, the chili and soups were great!
05-24-2002, 06:44 AM
i have three favorites:
prime time caffe (sp?) - its so much fun! i love it how they treat you and your parents like youre little kids, and ho wthey make ppl stand in the corner as a punishment.:p
sci-fi caffe - its just a cool restaurant! :smooth:
i dont remember the excat name, but i really liked this restaurant in animal kingdom that has to do with donald duck. we had the funniest waiter there!:jester:
you know which restaurant also has a cool feel to it? the one inside the mexico pavilian, that you pass by in the ride.
05-24-2002, 11:22 AM
My favourite disney restaurant is probably the Kona Cafe. I always have the prime rib and the desserts are out of this world! It's fun taking the monorail from the MK over at dinner time. :earsgirl:
05-24-2002, 11:59 AM
5) San Angelo.. i think thats what its called... the mexican one does have a coo feel to it, but i didn't really care for the food
4) Rain Forest Cafe... coo, but we have one here
3) Sci-Fi... nothin eles like it newhere! its awsome!
2) Cinderella's castle... the ehpitamy (lol sp) of Disney reasurants.. its just so well Disney!
1) MARREKESH!... the resurant in Morocco! its awsome. Never crowded. Food is always amazing and just soo different. Walking up to it and inside it really looks like Morroco (or at least my pic of it). And there is always a band and/or belly dancer.. hehe... last time the dancer even dragged my bro and i up there to dance w/ her!! lol The only thing that my mom was dissapointed in is that ya don't eat on the floor... she was sure we would! hehe
05-24-2002, 02:03 PM
Rain Forest and Prime Time Cafe
05-24-2002, 02:12 PM
I love Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare!! :D (If you wanted to be petty, its also true that they're the only Disney restaurants I've ever eaten in :rolleyes: )
I love the Cheesecake Factory in Disney Quest too. Oh!! And I love gong to Sunshine Season Food Fair (such a cool name), and running from place to place, getting a 5 course meal :D
I also think the Blue Lagoon Restaurant in DLP is so cool too!! I don't eat much sea food, so I just munched on some bread and watched my family eat :rolleyes:, but its got such a great atmosphere!! You eat right on a beach in PotC, its night, and the moon's shining, and its so great!!
05-24-2002, 04:37 PM
Whispering Canyon Cafe!
I love their BBQ...the best ever! :Pinkbounc
05-24-2002, 05:26 PM
Chef Mickeys I love the atmosphere. You feel like u really are in Disney World when you are there. The characters are probably what do it though.
05-24-2002, 05:38 PM
Chef Mickey's! The atmosphere is so great! (of course i can only remember 4 of the sit down restaurants that i've eaten at because the others were when i was little, but whatever:rolleyes: )
05-24-2002, 07:49 PM
I have a few favorites...
-Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary. They have SUCH good food there. It's also cool seeing the monorail pass overhead, but we definitely go there for the food.
-Kona Cafe. It has really good breakfast foods. I love the tonga toast
-Yachtsman Steakhouse. It has such a pleasant atmosphere and pretty good food.
I have more but those are my top 3!
05-24-2002, 08:12 PM
The Rainforest Cafe is my favorite place to eat at WDW...:jester:
05-24-2002, 08:22 PM
My favorite restaurant would have to be Teppanaki in Japan in Epcot because everything is great there! They cook the food right in front of you on an open grill! Definitely the best place in WDW to eat. I recommend it to anyone...
05-24-2002, 08:29 PM
Ok... This is hard... here's my top 3...
1. Chef Mickeys - I went there the first time I was there (I was 4) that was b4 it was even in the Contempory.... I've loved it every since!
2. Alfredos - I love Italian food ( esp since I'm Italian) so I love Alfredos
3. Boardwalk Bakery - technogally (I cant spell!) it's not a resturant, but I absolutely LOVE the choco chip muffins and the choco chip crumb cake!
05-24-2002, 11:41 PM
The California Grill, definitely. I love to get the vegetarian plate and try tons of different entrees. And the souflees and the views and the atmosphere can't be beat.
05-25-2002, 11:34 AM
1) Chef Mickey's! It's soooo cool in December there! My DS (dear sister) was amazed by the fact that the whole contemporary resort shook when the monorail came in.
2) Poloneisian! sO cOOL!! don't know why i love it just do!
3) wilderness lodge resteraunt great atmosphere! love it too!
05-25-2002, 12:35 PM
I love the Rainforest cafe !!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:
05-25-2002, 12:47 PM
I dont know if this counts as a restaurant but I really like eating at The Land at Epcot. :bounce:
05-25-2002, 02:33 PM
1. Brown Derby cuz I love the grapefruit cake
2. Teppanyaki ~ I love watching the chefs cook the food and here they don't mind if I still order off the kids menu! :D
3. Artist's Point ~ They just have GREAT food!!
4. Wolfgang Pucks ~ It's got a great atmosphere and the food is excellent!
And this isn't a restaurant but I love the Dole Whips at MK!!! And the crepes on a stick at the BW!!
05-25-2002, 04:18 PM
i loooooooooooooooooves those dole whips!:Pinkbounc
05-27-2002, 11:39 PM
I absolutely love the Biergarten!!! The food is to die for, and the deserts are yummy!!! Of course I was brought up on German food, but still, if you haven't had German food before, it's a great place to start!!! It's my fav place to eat, and of course, you gotta love those cute German guys!!!:D
Love Bug Girl
05-29-2002, 02:08 AM
I have to favorites Whispering Canyon Cafe......... I lov ethat they made my brother ride around on a wooden horse and then married hi off
My other favorite is Alferdo's in Italy at Epcot. YUMMY!!
05-29-2002, 11:09 AM
My favourites are;
it gets some pretty bad reviews but I love Italian food and I really like it there.:p Mama Melrose's is good too.
Boma's(at AK Lodge) -
the theming is great and one of the chefs
cooked a vegetarian platter especially for us (which was probably some of the best food I've ever tasted!) It was a fantastic meal altogether.
The San Angel Inn-
the food isn't the best, but I just love the 'scenery' and the atmosphere.:)
I also love the Sci-Fi Dine-In Movie Theater and 50's Prime Time.
This post is making me hungry....................:)
05-29-2002, 12:32 PM
love bug - lol.....one time when we were in the prome time caffe the waitress brought over a girl from a different table who was around my brothers age, said "sparky, im happy to introduce to you your new girlfriend". she forced them to dance together. my brothers face was sooooooo red!!!!!! lol! and we could see the girls family laughing histericly on the other side of the restuarant. :p :D
05-29-2002, 09:08 PM
05-30-2002, 08:55 AM
My favorites are .........
1: Chef Mickey's
2:1900 Park Fare
3: Boma's:D :) :D :D
05-30-2002, 09:00 AM
That resteraunt you are talking about in Animal Kingdom is Called "Resteranasauras", and is great!!:bounce: :bounce:
05-31-2002, 05:22 PM
Hey guyz! I love
1) Chef Mickey's (I almost went into a food coma there I ate SO MUCH!)
2) Boma Cafe'
3) Donald's Breakfastasaurus
4) Rainforest Cafe'
5) Liberty Tree Tavern
As you can see.... I LOVE the resturants in the magic Kingdom!!
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.