PDA

View Full Version : Late Checkout on Wedding Day?

HopefulDisneyBride
02-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Does Disney allow late check out on the wedding day? I want to change rooms and move to a honeymoon suite the actual wedding night, and have a cheaper room the night before. Will Disney accommodate this...there is no way I could be out by 11 am!!!!

DISNEYMAGIC2005
02-07-2009, 09:53 AM
I know that they can't guarantee anything until you check-in or at least that is what I was told. I was having the same problem because we are moving from Shades of Green to AKL. But I think you will be more at ease if you don't have to worry about moving anything on your wedding day!

Chilly
02-07-2009, 10:47 AM
I was going to move rooms on my wedding day but now i'm not as I think it'll be too stressful. If someone else is taking over your room then they won't let you have a late check out which is only something you'd find out at the last minute.

ElleBren
02-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I wouldn't plan on it. We were stressed out changing rooms the day after the wedding. So I could not imagine doing it the day of. If you have someone else's room to get ready in maybe the switch over might not be so bad. I was so happy to have my parents room to get ready in at the same hotel.

CharacterFan
02-08-2009, 12:20 AM
maybe you could switch the night before. I think I'd be too stressed to move the day of, or depending on the cost paying for that room for your wedding night as well.

BecBennett
02-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Could you get ready in someone else's room? Someone who's not planning on moving any where?