PDA

View Full Version : Model in a Bottle?

rumrunnergirl
02-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Where do I buy it? About how much does it cost? How do you use it?

LOL - I've read about this on the boards before and was wondering if I should get some for my wedding day. Thanks!

Keira1387
02-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Are you using a makeup artist? Most of them spray something on you to keep your makeup on. My makeup artist did. I got married at noon in August and my makeup stayed put all day.

rumrunnergirl
02-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Yes, I have booked Beaute Speciale. I thought I needed to buy it anyway, but if I don't, then that's one less thing to worry about. Thanks!

Keira1387
02-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Yep! Cross it off yout list! :thumbsup2

Tink_Kel
02-07-2009, 01:29 AM
http://www.modelinabottle.com/

Here you go!! I heard some great things about this too. I'm going to be going to the MAC counter at Macy's and getting some makeup lessons to do my own (that way for the $ I have some of my own products to use after the wedding) Anyway, I think I'm going to get some of this too, it's suppose to make a more "finished" effect.

Lorelei528
02-07-2009, 08:24 AM
I know Lurkyloo used it and had Patricia, I am too and asked Patricia at my trial run but she said you don't really need it, especially if you're doing Airbrush makeup (which I am)....

But if you feel unsure, I don't think it's that expensive, you can still get it and then if you need it you have it!! :thumbsup2

GlobalDiva
02-07-2009, 01:11 PM
I had Beaute Speciale do the makeup and they used a spray called Final Seal Makeup Sealer on everyone and our makeup stayed perfect through the whole day plus through dancing heavily all evening. :thumbsup2