PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who've done the MK photo shoot..

Lorelei528
02-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi all-
So, just because I need to know..:rotfl: because I'm a bit obsessive I guess...

For those of you who've done the MK photo shoot...and had your makeup done by Ana, Patricia or anyone...

What time did you get up that morning?!?!?!

I think Patricia is coming @4:30 and we have the 6am shoot..

If I wake up at 4, is that ok? I mean, I'm totally clueless...I'm interested to see what time you ladies woke up..

I mean, I want to make sure I'm awake enough for when Patricia arrives...I know everyone is different, but I just wanted to ask and get some ideas from you all....

I really don't want to have to wake up earlier than 4am!! ;) Plus, DF has to take a shower and be in some sort of clothes and not a towel before she gets there! :rotfl2:

I don't know why I'm having so much trouble figuring out the timing of this!!! :confused3 I'm actually a little annoyed with myself!

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks all!:flower3:

Keira1387
02-06-2009, 03:43 PM
I set my alarm for 4, but I was too tired, and finally woke up at 4:30 when Ana knocked on the door!

ITmickey
02-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Our session was at 5 am, so Ana came to our room...:scared1: At 3 am!!! So we woke up at 2.30 ... :faint:

keenercam
02-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Our photographer arrived to pick us up at 5:45. I woke up at 3 and Ana & Lili arrived at 3:30. My hair and makeup took until about 5 am and I had time for coffee and breakfast and left our room at 5:40. My friends and I also did some pictures in my room before going down to the lobby. I didn't feel rushed at all and was grateful for the time to take pictures.

DCLbrideSept2009
02-07-2009, 12:56 PM
So there are people that will actually come to your room that early to do hair and make-up? About how much does it cost?

bridetobe789
02-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Ours is at 0530 so they told us that patricia would come @ 345 ish depending on how long it takes the day before for the wedding!! She charges a one time 50 dollar location fee to come to the resort where ana said she charged a 50 dollar early morning fee for the mk shoot!! So it works out the same for that! HTH!