PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Pin Code Offer

MariaElleršoš
02-05-2009, 06:06 PM
We just received a Free Dining Pin Code Offer in our email account. Once again it's being sent to my daughter as the email account holder instead of the parents. I just got off the phone with Disney and they can't seem to find where the glitch in their system could possibly be, because they don't even see that email address listed under our daughter's name.

Here's the details of the offer:

ENJOY FREE DINING!

Free Disney Dining Plan when you purchase this vacation package that includes accomodations and theme park tickets!

4 Night/ 5 Day Vacation Package for a family of 4 at select Disney Value Resorts for most stays August 16, 2009 - October 1, 2009

$1,284

Pin Code is required to book this discount offer

Dreaming of other Disney Resorts? Ask when you call about great rates for other room types, lengths of stay or Resorts including 1 and 2 bedroom Villa's with homelike amenities at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

So, this will make the 5th offer for discounts in the last few months that my children have received and none for the parents that have the money. LOL

accountingbabe08
02-05-2009, 06:08 PM
i wish I could get a pin code. My dream is to be visited by the pin code fairypixiedust:

christa112
02-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Here's hoping for an extension of Free Dining for October!!!!!

jomommy
02-05-2009, 06:39 PM
We just received a Free Dining Pin Code Offer in our email account. Once again it's being sent to my daughter as the email account holder instead of the parents. I just got off the phone with Disney and they can't seem to find where the glitch in their system could possibly be, because they don't even see that email address listed under our daughter's name.

Here's the details of the offer:

ENJOY FREE DINING!

Free Disney Dining Plan when you purchase this vacation package that includes accomodations and theme park tickets!

4 Night/ 5 Day Vacation Package for a family of 4 at select Disney Value Resorts for most stays August 16, 2009 - October 1, 2009

$1,284

Pin Code is required to book this discount offer

Dreaming of other Disney Resorts? Ask when you call about great rates for other room types, lengths of stay or Resorts including 1 and 2 bedroom Villa's with homelike amenities at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

So, this will make the 5th offer for discounts in the last few months that my children have received and none for the parents that have the money. LOL

I have read on these boards before that people have used PINs in their children's names as long as the children are going, too. If you want to use the PIN and your dd is also traveling, I would call and ask about it. It never hurts to try!:)

Debs5angels
02-05-2009, 06:46 PM
I just received the same pin code and applied it to my existing August reservation and saved a lot. Hope everyone else gets it too.

MariaElleršoš
02-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Yes, the key word is if the children travel along...hubby and I want an adults getaway to play with Mickey. hehe ;)

cruiserkaren
02-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Why oh why couldn't I get this one? I keep getting the same one over and over and it does me no good. :sad:

jomommy
02-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Yes, the key word is if the children travel along...hubby and I want an adults getaway to play with Mickey. hehe ;)

Well, that stinks! Hopefully Mickey will invite you and dh (I would settle for anyone in my family).

adventure_woman
02-05-2009, 09:01 PM
I keep praying that the free dining pin fairy will visit me tonight too!! princess:

MariaElleršoš
02-05-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm hoping we'll see great deals next year as well! We have a big family reunion trip in the works for 2010.

LPNmom
02-05-2009, 10:44 PM
My computer malfunctioned this eve, and just deleted a email from Disney destinations wondering if that was the email address they gave you for this pin code offer? Just curious! I'll call the disney vacation planning in the morning when they are open. I'll just have to suffer till then!

KikiFan
02-05-2009, 11:59 PM
I got that one too. I'm trying to decide if that really would help us at all. We're planning on a two week trip Aug 8 - 22 and the start date of Aug 16 doesn't help us all that much. I'm hoping this is the begining of some great deals for Aug.

Mermaid2sea
02-06-2009, 04:06 AM
I got that one too. I'm trying to decide if that really would help us at all. We're planning on a two week trip Aug 8 - 22 and the start date of Aug 16 doesn't help us all that much. I'm hoping this is the begining of some great deals for Aug.

That's the kind of dates we're looking at we're travelling Aug 7 - 21-- fingers crossed....they may bring it forward with the general dining announcement later.....Fingers crossed....

Things must be looking pretty bad for them to have all these offers...

rt2dz
02-06-2009, 09:19 AM

If your daughter is under 18, you can use the pin without her going. Kids under 18 can't hold a reservation

n2mm
02-06-2009, 10:04 AM
We got it too. It came in my daugther's name (adult) who would be going with us. Now we have to decide if we want to do the free dining or stay with our original plans at the BCV using points.

MariaElleršoš
02-07-2009, 07:48 AM
Both my daughter (just turned 19) and my son who is 13 have been receiving all the discount offers lately. When I called to inquire they stated the children would have to be traveling with us...yes, the 13 year old as well since the offer is in his name.

My middle child daughter (17 years) just did some major damage to her knee during her soccer game. I may just end up using one of these deals to take the children for a quick getaway before they head back to school in the fall to help with the depression that I know will set in since Chelsea won't be able to play on her varsity high school or with her traveling soccer team this summer. We really weren't looking to go back until next summer. Decisions, decisions.... :)

OrangeCat04
02-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Hey everyone! I am new to this whole Disney thing, have been twice but am booking and planning my first trip for my family on my own... and i was wondering what these pin codes are?? and how you go about getting them in your email? Any help you guys can give would be SOOO appreciated!!

Thanks everyone :ccat:

MariaElleršoš
02-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi OrangeCat! Welcome to the Disboards!! I just sent you a PM --register at Disney's website, check the box to receive information from Disney and also register to have a Planning DVD mailed to you! Hope this helps!

unclescrooge_0707
02-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Where do I need to register my e-mail address for the pin codes and special offers? I'm not saying I'm greedy, but I'd like the option for a great rate on a room, so I can spend more on souviners!:)

OrangeCat04
02-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi OrangeCat! Welcome to the Disboards!! I just sent you a PM --register at Disney's website, check the box to receive information from Disney and also register to have a Planning DVD mailed to you! Hope this helps!

Thanks so much for your help! It wouldnt let me reply to your email, because i need to have a post count of 10.. so i will just thank you here! :)

MariaElleršoš
02-09-2009, 05:43 PM
You're more than welcome OrangeCat!

Unclescrooge...Go to Disney's website. Click on Parks and then when it goes to next page at the top it will say Travel Offers Log In Sign UP...Click on the Sign up...then it will say enter your email address to receive news and updates. Also register to have a Planning DVD mailed to you. Sometimes this will generate a Discount Pin or Offer to be sent to you.

Good luck!

poohbear37
02-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Watching for a PIN as well. I've booked for Sept, but would be nice not to have to worry about calling in when it's announced!!

amyk717
02-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know how much extra it is off hand if you get the free dining and you want to upgrade to the deluxe dining??

accountingbabe08
02-10-2009, 06:15 PM
i believe 32 for adults and 11 for children to upgrade to dxddp

SnowWitch
02-10-2009, 08:58 PM
I would call and ask again. Several years ago I paid for my brother, sil, and nephew to take a Disney trip wit us. Since I booked and paid I put the address in my anme but booked the room under their name for ease of chekcing seperately due to arrival times at the resort. Since that time I have recieved various offers under their name but my address and I have been allowed to use the discount without them being on the reservation or in the state of Florida for that matter.

Both my daughter (just turned 19) and my son who is 13 have been receiving all the discount offers lately. When I called to inquire they stated the children would have to be traveling with us...yes, the 13 year old as well since the offer is in his name.

My middle child daughter (17 years) just did some major damage to her knee during her soccer game. I may just end up using one of these deals to take the children for a quick getaway before they head back to school in the fall to help with the depression that I know will set in since Chelsea won't be able to play on her varsity high school or with her traveling soccer team this summer. We really weren't looking to go back until next summer. Decisions, decisions.... :)

NJRA
02-10-2009, 10:58 PM
I"m praying for free dining to come our way this september. It's our only hope of going this year.....

DWFan4Life
02-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Same here, still waiting for a free dining pin code to come. We want to have a trip this year. :surfweb:

Brygida
02-11-2009, 10:40 AM
That's the kind of dates we're looking at we're travelling Aug 7 - 21-- fingers crossed....they may bring it forward with the general dining announcement later.....Fingers crossed....

Things must be looking pretty bad for them to have all these offers...

Since the general public buy 4 / get 3 nights free offer is extended until Aug 15th, I would not count on free DDP being offered any sooner than Aug 16. Since you are going for two weeks, why not split the reservation and do both offers!

JerseyJanice
02-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Tomorrow is Thursday. I've read that's the day of the week when Disney typically releases its discount offers.

Let's all think good vibes that we see this PIN in our Email inbox when we check it first thing tomorrow a.m. :pixiedust:

Qtips4Mick
02-12-2009, 10:43 AM
So many got this pin, no luck for me. I never get a pin code. I am holding off finalizing my plans. Maybe I should just grab the first air fare sale for the dates of the cruise we have booked, and be optimistic. If money doesn't start to flow and there are good deals (free dining) we will maybe switch.