PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Pin in a month, and I can't use any of them

Disney*Dreamer
02-05-2009, 12:34 PM
This stinks, I wait years to get a PIN, and now within a month's time I get 3 and I can't use any of them. :headache: Good greif. I don't know weather to laugh or cry. Good thing I have 4/3 booked or I would be banging my head against the wall right now.

Here's some Pixiedust. I hope someone who can use these will actually get them. pixiedust:

bjscheel
02-05-2009, 01:48 PM
I got my first yesterday. It's for a $500 gift card, and quoted a rate, don't know if it's at a discount or not. But it's for February/March dates...taking vacation during tax season? Not going to happen!

We were just there last November so a vacation is not in the works. But I was so proud to finally get a PIN anyway.

keta123
02-05-2009, 01:52 PM
I am new to the Disney vacation thing and was just wondering where and how a PIN arrives for any type of discount? Thanks.

Disney*Dreamer
02-06-2009, 08:41 AM
I am new to the Disney vacation thing and was just wondering where and how a PIN arrives for any type of discount? Thanks.

I just signed up for as many Disney Emails as I could. I just make sure that they had my email address.

Hasil72
02-06-2009, 09:17 AM
This stinks, I wait years to get a PIN, and now within a month's time I get 3 and I can't use any of them. :headache: Good greif. I don't know weather to laugh or cry. Good thing I have 4/3 booked or I would be banging my head against the wall right now.

Here's some Pixiedust. I hope someone who can use these will actually get them. pixiedust:

At least you have 4/7. :crazy2: My head hurts from banging. DH has gotten 3 PIN codes since December and we aren't going until November. Watch, we won't get that round. But we're going anyway PIN or not.