PDA

View Full Version : Confused about $500 gift card...

asmit4
02-05-2009, 10:37 AM
I got a pin in the mail- my first pin! Now what? I have the dates- but what can the card be used for? Do we have to buy tickets or can we just buy a 1 day base ticket to get the deal? (we have tickets from last time).

We would be staying at a value resort- I wonder if this is a good deal or not? I guess it depends on what the gift card can be used for.

bigolive9
02-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Call and ask- I got that pin also, and called to double check my dates. The promotion seems a lot more flexible than the email makes it appear. The example in the email is for a value package, but she said that you can do other resort options.

The email does say that the gift card amount may vary due to length of stay.

The Gift card is for whatever- you can apply it to your hotel, you can use it for food, souvenirs, etc... whatever you would use a normal gift card for.

wdw71
02-05-2009, 06:53 PM
The Gift card is for whatever- you can apply it to your hotel, you can use it for food, souvenirs, etc... whatever you would use a normal gift card for.

Keep in mind if you book a package it has to be paid in full before you leave so the card can be used for any charges you have to your room but not to pay for your package.:)

bigolive9
02-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Keep in mind if you book a package it has to be paid in full before you leave so the card can be used for any charges you have to your room but not to pay for your package.:)

Right, sorry wasn't very clear!