PDA

View Full Version : Characters?

SmilingatDisney
02-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Hi all

does anyone know if there is a list of characters to pick from... All the pics I see are Mickey and minnie... Has anyone had Cinderella or perhaps Daisy Duck.

Tink&PirateMama
02-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi all

does anyone know if there is a list of characters to pick from... All the pics I see are Mickey and minnie... Has anyone had Cinderella or perhaps Daisy Duck.

I don't know but I would LOVE to find out about this too! And I wonder if there is a difference for escape/wishes? I've seen pictures of brides with other characters before though....

Lorelei528
02-05-2009, 12:13 PM
When you get your planning pages (Escape) or whatever they're called for Wishes, there is a list of characters...

But I think I read once where if you wanted someone not listed (but not a 'face' character) that you can ask, and sometimes they can appear as well....

I don't have my planning pages handy right now, but maybe someone else will come along with the info.

As far as I know, there is no difference of offering between Escape or Wishes.

tiggersam00
02-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I believe I have seen both Cinderella and Daisy as possibilities. I know you cannot have Pooh, tigger or any of those characters becasue they are not owned by disney (still owned by milne). hth

chipscinderelly
02-05-2009, 02:29 PM
we had Chip and Dale (in Tuxedos) along with Mickey

mermaidbride1108
02-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Anyone heard of having Sebastion?

Sweetsus
02-05-2009, 03:56 PM
I want Jack Sparrow and Belle :rotfl2: for our pirate pirate: and princess princess: fairytale theme!!!

Lorelei528
02-05-2009, 04:35 PM
The choices listed on the planning pages are:

Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Pluto

And I know people have had Chip and Dale...again, as far as 'face' characters go, they don't do those, and the Winnie the Pooh characters-not those either...but it would be interesting to know if you could do say...Stitch or Baloo and Louie (actually I think you can, because someone had Louie I think)....or Timon.....just no princesses or princes (face characters)...