PDA

View Full Version : 4/3 Pin vs Kids 3-9 Deal, with 3 kids

Disnini
02-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Hi All~

We need help, or at least assurance for these pin code topics are amazingly informative!

We are currently booked under the 4/3 promotion during Easter Week at a Moderate Resort. My TA assures this is the best deal, for we have 3 kids under the age of 7 (no infants), staying at a great resort, etc.

We also received the new pin (our first!!) for the Kids 3-9 Stay, Play & Dine for Free at a Value Resort. Because we have the extra child, I find room choices aren't always avaible, and even if we took advantage of this promo, I think we are better staying with the 4/3 and the extra day is worth it.

How are other families with more than 2 children taking advantage of the pins? What advice can you offer?

Thank you! :goodvibes

SnowWhitee
02-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Hi Disnini ~

I am sorry I can't answer your question on the "more than three kids", however I wanted to point out that the fine print on the Stay, Play and Dine Free promo says you can inquire about other resort types. You don't have to pick Value - this is just the example they steer you toward.

I got this same PIN in the mail yesterday and I'll be researching this weekend to see if it's good for my family.

If I were you, I'd price something on the Disney website with adults only (full price hotel, tickets and dining plan) and then see how that rate compares with your 4/3 deal. If it's better, then you can call your TA or Disney directly and ask about getting that promo with the hotel you priced.

Good luck!

rt2dz
02-06-2009, 10:49 PM
You'll want to run the numbers for yourself to see what works best for you, but when I ran the numbers for our family (3 kids--8, 5, 3), the 4/3 deal came out way better. Of course, dining isn't good for use (see this LINK (http://www.trifter.com/USA-&-Canada/Florida/Evaluating-Disneys-Dining-Plans.468035)), and we stay in deluxe hotels. Keep in mind kids always stay for free in the resorts.