PDA

View Full Version : Moving Bounceback to a Different Date

aubriee
02-05-2009, 03:23 AM
I booked the bounceback offer when I was at WDW last Sept for the first full week of Sept this year. However, I would like to move it to the last week of Sept. Would they let me do this?

bonzarella
02-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Yes, but you will have to have guest relations make the change.

scotas
02-05-2009, 08:49 AM
I had to reschedule my September vacation. All I had to do was call CRO and explain that you still want to use the free dining promotion. Keep in mind there are only a certain number of rooms available for each promo at each resort. The woman told me this, then checked availability for me. I was able to keep the same resort, new dates. It added $50 to my reservation.

wezee
02-05-2009, 09:16 AM
I changed my FD promo stay for next Oct., last week, with no problems and no additional cost ($50???)

aubriee
02-06-2009, 04:25 AM
I had to reschedule my September vacation. All I had to do was call CRO and explain that you still want to use the free dining promotion. Keep in mind there are only a certain number of rooms available for each promo at each resort. The woman told me this, then checked availability for me. I was able to keep the same resort, new dates. It added $50 to my reservation.

Why the $50.00 fee, if it's the same resort and before the 45 day penalty phase?:confused3

mbanks21
02-06-2009, 07:28 AM
As long as the dates are within the bounceback offer and there are rooms at the resort yes you can

aubriee
02-08-2009, 09:32 AM

I changed my FD promo stay for next Oct., last week, with no problems and no additional cost ($50???)

I just called and moved my reservation from Sept 5th-13th to Sept 26th-Oct 4th with no problem--same resort, same standard room. However, the price did go up $50.00. He wasn't sure why?:confused3

He said I was still eligible for the free dining as long as my trip ends by Oct 8th.

aubriee
02-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Nevermind, I just found the answer. Value season ends and regular season starts Oct 2nd, so I am now paying for two nights in regular season,. Duh!