PDA

View Full Version : Engaged and ready to PLAN!

DisneyLifer87
02-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Hey all! I got engaged and traveled to Disney World to celebrate last month :thumbsup2

Now that we're home we've decided to begin planning our Disney wedding. We set an idea for a date (9/02/2010) for a ceremony down there and a larger reception up here for the rest of the family/friends that cannot make it. A Disneymoon is soon to follow but not until December since I'll (hopefully) be a graduate student. pixiedust: I find out next month!

Anyway, we've been discussing ideas but seeing as how I'm 21 and he's 20... we're a bit clueless! So why not turn to the faithful DIS boards? Here's all that we have decided on:
--Escape at Sea Breeze Point
--probably close to 18 people going
--Mint Green/Pink colors with a Tinkerbell theme (I have an obsession :p )
--Non-religious ceremony

That's about it. We're totally clueless on what the Escape fully includes aside from the Disney site. I hope to have a small cake-cutting/toast ordeal and then dinner as the 'reception'. I will have my maid of honor and a bridesmaid so I know I need extra floral. I'm just overwhelmed! Any experienced Escape wedding planners care to tell me just what I'm getting myself into? :faint:

DisneyLifer87
02-04-2009, 06:11 PM
I have done a bit of poking around the site more, but I'm still confused. I realize I have a lot of time but it seems like I really don't. Anyone just wanna plan the wedding for me? Haha. I think I will start a PJ and see what obsessive planners I can snag. :lmao: