PDA

View Full Version : Question about the buy 4, get 3 deal

frisco
02-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Since they intend on extending the promo, I was curious:

If I'm reading correctly, if you book anything over 4 nights, you will only get 3 nights free. Here's my thought - If your trip is for 2 weeks, can you book 2 seperate reservations? We currently have 2 weeks booked at the WL, but was thinking about trying to do 1 week at the Yacht Club and 1 week at the Grand Floridian.

broberts
02-03-2009, 10:17 PM
My understanding is as long as it is under 2 reservations, then yes you can.

mygr8kdz
02-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Yes, you can certainly do that. You'll just need to buy one day tickets for everyone on the reservation with the second package.

mmmears
02-04-2009, 06:43 AM
Since they intend on extending the promo, I was curious:

If I'm reading correctly, if you book anything over 4 nights, you will only get 3 nights free. Here's my thought - If your trip is for 2 weeks, can you book 2 seperate reservations? We currently have 2 weeks booked at the WL, but was thinking about trying to do 1 week at the Yacht Club and 1 week at the Grand Floridian.

Yes, there are people who have posted that they did just that -- booked 2 separate weeks on the deal.

We've done the YC / GF split 3 times and it's great! You get fun hotels and pools, plus amazing access to 3 parks!:)

frisco
02-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Wow - If the availibility on the dates we have works out, this could turn out to be an amazing vacation!!!!