PDA

View Full Version : Photographer Start time?

CharacterFan
02-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm having Randy do my photography, and I'm filling out my contract. I was wondering if I'm having a 10:00am ceremony at the Yacht Club Gazebo. I'll be staying at the Beach Club. What time should I have Randy show up?

Thanks.

Lynn5700
02-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey! Our wedding was at 10 AM and Randy showed up to my room around 8 AM. He will take pics of you at the resort you are staying at then go take pictures of DF at the Yacht Club.

You're in great hands!

Lorelei528
02-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Our ceremony time is 2:30 but I don't want any of those "Bride getting ready" photos, so as of now, Randy is showing up at 2 to take family and groom/best man pics...

I still have to go over everything with him in the next month or so, but that is what we discussed when I booked him.:)

OceanGdss
02-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Our ceremony was at 12 noon, I had Randy come to my room at 10, and he stayed until 5pm that day. Every bride has a different opinion, but I absolutely LOVE my getting ready shots!

singjenn
02-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Our ceremony time is 2:30 but I don't want any of those "Bride getting ready" photos, so as of now, Randy is showing up at 2 to take family and groom/best man pics...

I still have to go over everything with him in the next month or so, but that is what we discussed when I booked him.:)

Don't ya think that's a little late? Was that his idea or yours?