PDA

View Full Version : honeymoon ideas

ct03si
02-03-2009, 09:48 PM
i am getting married this july and we are going to disney for our honeymoon, i want to have something special waiting for my new wife in our room but i need some ideas, so far i think i will get a wine and cheese platter from the disneyflorist.com and i was thinking of having some cirque tickets waiting there too, any ideas on what else i can do to make our first disney trip as husband and wife special when we get to our hotel.

ps: we are staying at the boardwalk villas

lpizzuro123
02-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Get the Mickey and Minnie bride and groom ears. I was afraid my DH would not like to wear them but I could not get him to take them off.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/lpizzuro123/CastleDinner001-1.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/lpizzuro123/602b2f4a.jpg

Linda

AlexandraOrtolaza
02-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Depending on what time you get to the hotel but a candelight dinner would be beautiful.

Jen-N-Troy
02-04-2009, 03:38 PM
I am also getting married in July and then going to WDW for my honeymoon. I am going to call the florist and get them to have something in our room..I am also getting personlized menu made. Where are you all staying?

themagicofdisney
02-04-2009, 03:58 PM
I'm getting married in August. We are planning on doing the California Grill for the Wishes dinner...to see the fireworks!

We also are doing a carriage ride from POrt Orleans at sunset

Also..Spirit of Aloha dinner and the Dolphins excursion.

Have fun!

marielynn724
02-05-2009, 01:16 PM
here are some ideas that ive been considering for my own honeymoon next year (sorry if some are repeats!):

-something in the room from disney florist - rosepetals, chocolate, champagne, etc.
-horse carriage ride in port orleans french quarter (fort wildnerness has them too i think)
-dinner at california grill during the wishes fireworks
-walk on the beach at poly or GF
-spa treatment at GF (i think they have couples mud baths - sexy!)
-you could always go on one of the tours, like a segway tour at epcot or keys to the kingdom tour
-try my damndest to get us picked at indiana jones stunt spectacular
-dinner at cinderellas royal table
-since you would be at boardwalk you could go for a night out at jellyrolls
-there's tons more options, like fireworks cruises which is out of my budget but still a romantic idea

marielynn724
02-05-2009, 01:17 PM
oh i also think there is an artist on the boardwalk that can draw your portrait or caricature.

MaceysMom
02-11-2009, 11:11 PM
We will be on our honeymoon Aug.31-Sept.6 and we are doing the epcot segway tour. It looks like so much fun. Maybe also a carriage ride, that is romantic no matter where you are.