PDA

View Full Version : Escape flower question

Promomx2
02-03-2009, 07:32 PM
If the bride brings her own flowers, do you get a credit on the escape for something else?

Swmhc
02-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Nope

Lynn5700
02-03-2009, 11:17 PM
I would just have Disney floral create the bouquet you want. They do a great job. It's included so you might as well. :)

CinderelliT
02-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Lynn,
I am in love with your flowers!! Sorry to hijack the thread. But I am going to ask my planner to make my flowers like yours!! :thumbsup2

Promomx2
02-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the info. DD hasn't decided yet whether it's going to be a WDW or home wedding, so I'm trying to get all the info for her. Lynn, can I ask was your flowers one of the escape or was it an extra fee for it?

Lynn5700
02-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Lynn,
I am in love with your flowers!! Sorry to hijack the thread. But I am going to ask my planner to make my flowers like yours!! :thumbsup2

Do you need a pic? If you need me to send you one I can... oooh you can steal one from my TR if you want!! Glad you love them! Disney floral does an amazing job:goodvibes

Thanks for the info. DD hasn't decided yet whether it's going to be a WDW or home wedding, so I'm trying to get all the info for her. Lynn, can I ask was your flowers one of the escape or was it an extra fee for it?

AWW well I'm sure no matter where she has the wedding it will be gorgeous!

I paid nothing extra! I just sent a picture of what I wanted and they said it was ok!

Good Luck!

Chilly
02-05-2009, 06:38 AM
Do you need a pic? If you need me to send you one I can... oooh you can steal one from my TR if you want!! Glad you love them! Disney floral does an amazing job:goodvibes

AWW well I'm sure no matter where she has the wedding it will be gorgeous!

I paid nothing extra! I just sent a picture of what I wanted and they said it was ok!

Good Luck!

Oh I think I will steal a picture to and have mine like yours, I would have thought that they would have charged you more so its great to know it was included.

Lynn5700
02-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Oh I think I will steal a picture to and have mine like yours, I would have thought that they would have charged you more so its great to know it was included.

I thought I would be charged more too but I wasn't. I think I had 3 dozen roses too in my bouquet.:flower3:

Chilly
02-05-2009, 09:53 AM
I thought I would be charged more too but I wasn't. I think I had 3 dozen roses too in my bouquet.:flower3:

3 dozen that is really good.