PDA

View Full Version : 40% PIN code question

tallvine
02-03-2009, 02:33 PM
I'm new to this whole PIN code but just recd an email with a 40% discount offer on value resorts. The available dates work fine but I'm not interested in staying at a value resort - can the PIN discount be used at any other WDW resort ? maybe they apply a smaller discount - for example 25% for moderate or delux?

kaguilbeau
02-03-2009, 02:42 PM
I received a 40% discount and was able to apply it to my existing POP reservation - and also to the rest of the stay in Fort Wilderness cabins.

mickeynut1
02-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Congrats on the code :thumbsup2. I haven't gotten one but I believe it's good for mods and deluxes as well :goodvibes.

tallvine
02-03-2009, 02:53 PM
thanks - now to confuse the issue... last Feb my friend & I spent a week at the POLY without our hubbys . my friend made all the reservations - in both our names - but using her email address on the reservation form . the PIN discount came to HER email address but in my name. she tried to use it for a trip she's now planning w/ her hubby & they won't accept it as it's in my name so she forwarded it to me. can I use it even though it does not have my correct email address? seems ridiculous if I can't use it & she can't use it either!