PDA

View Full Version : FIRST PIN !!! But to my parents address

su_A_ve
02-03-2009, 10:56 AM
I simply don't get it - My first PIN ever, but goes to my parents address. The kids free one, which is no good as one of my DS is a junior.

I joke to my dad that this is for him to take the grand kids - we have the same name...

Pembo
02-03-2009, 05:11 PM
I've never gotten a pin in my exact name but I've gotten one a few times for my address and a name very close to mine. I was able to use it when I explained the name mix-up to the CM. It's always worth a try.......if you can use it.

auntie
02-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Use it.:thumbsup2 I don't think it will be an issue. Who's to say you don't live there?;)

I've gotten a pin sent to my home..with my mother's name. She's traveled with us to Disney previously. I made all the reservations and confirmations for both reservations were sent to my address (prior to Disney e-mailing them). I suppose that's why she got a PIN..but it was sent to our address.

TnTWalter
02-05-2009, 06:25 PM
I'm assuming I can use it since it's my household. I had booked a trip for her once that they canceled so I'm guessing why. It's' my maiden name but different first name....

search isn't working and I know i've seen this before so I'm assuming I'm ok. I just want to find out details and price it out....ugh.

Trish

Cinderumbrella
02-05-2009, 07:18 PM
I simply don't get it - My first PIN ever, but goes to my parents address. The kids free one, which is no good as one of my DS is a junior.

I joke to my dad that this is for him to take the grand kids - we have the same name...

But was it to you or your parents?? Mine always go to my parents address in my maiden name (and I never even lived in that house as they moved after I was married). I have never had a problem using those pins either...