PDA

View Full Version : Pin Code - What are the Chances....?

storzo
02-03-2009, 08:20 AM
My family has plans to do Disney in the summer this year. Probably August, maybe June but that is doubtful.

I got a PIN code for use around the holidays then I got one yesterday for use in spring.

What are the chances that I might get another for the summer? And if I go ahead and book then get a code can I apply it the existing reservation.

Thanks.

iloveeeyore
02-03-2009, 08:50 AM
I don't know about the chances...I've only gotten one pin code EVER, fall 2007, and couldn't use it.

If you make a reservation now and a PIN comes out, you will have to cancel and make a new reservation to get your discount. It will be subject to availability (limited # of discounts per resort/room category), so you may have to consider switching hotel/view.

ETA: My guess would be that if you make a reservation, you'd be less likely to get a PIN (why would they offer you a special discount if you show you're willing to pay rack rate)? Having said that, you could still use public discounts that would almost certainly be offered for August. 4/3 Still available for June, BTW.