PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon Photog Session

AshtonsMom99
02-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Has anyone done it? Is anyone one doing it? How do you set it up?

TIA!

Lynn5700
02-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Yeah we did it. We did it at the MK. In the Escape wedding package we got a disney photogrpaher but we used an outside photographer so we were able to do the honeymoon shoot.

You can get in touch with Disney Photography and book it. We also did a shoot at the Poly but that was through photopass so that is an option too.

Tink_Kel
02-03-2009, 08:46 AM
If you aren't having a Fairytale or Escape wedding, you can still schedule a Honeymoon photo shoot. You can call 407-827-1577 to schedule it. They do not do the after-hour shoots at the Magic Kingdom, like they do for the aformentioned weddings, but they will do an in-park photoshoot at the World Showcase in EPCOT before it opens (they open two hours later than Future World), and MK shoots during park hours. I was scheduled to do the MK photo shoot, but was told it was going to be difficult to get good pictures since they won't be able to photoshop the other people out of the pictures, so we decided to go with the EPCOT shoot instead. I'm thinking a lot of pics in Italy will be nice! The shoot is $310, and you get an album with 20 pics in it...and loose prints of ALL the photos in 4 x 6. You can also pay extra (not sure how much) if you want to buy the CD.

AshtonsMom99
02-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks so much for the info! We aren't getting married at Disney....although we would have LOVED to! Just wasn't in the financial cards...
The photog session is our compromise though....I will make sure I call as soon as I know what fiance wants to do...

Thanks again!

TiggerificSox
02-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Does anyone have any thread links that show what the pictures from these sessions look like? How long do the sessions take? Also... the session through photopass, how do you find out about that? Thanks!

Is the Boardwalk an option for this shoot? Or any of the Epcot hotels? You always see the MK hotels... I'd love to see honeymoon and/or pre-ceremony Epcot hotel pics!