PDA

View Full Version : My wedding date is set – now what?

jackrob
02-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Help! I’m getting married next August and I don’t have my invitations picked out yet. But since it’s summertime and people plan their vacations early, I’m afraid that there will be scheduling conflicts if I don’t get busy. Should I send out “save the date” cards?

bridetobe789
02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Are you getting married at disney? Wishes/Escape? The wishes weddings have save the dates.

CharacterFan
02-02-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm getting married 10/1/2010 and I'm planning on sending out my own save the dates, in the next couple of weeks. A lot of our friends are on budgets, and I want to give them time to save and decide if that's what they wanted to join us. I won't send out formal invitations until November or December. I will say that I handmade my Save-the-Dates. Just some simple cardstock and photos put on magnets.

Rdesouja
02-03-2009, 05:28 AM
There are lots of sites on the internet that sell wedding invitations now, but some are better than others. My cousin used a company called www.MonogramWedding.com (http://www.MonogramWedding.com/)
and was really happy with her invitations and response cards. You might give them a try.