PDA

View Full Version : Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Feb 09 wk 4 page 31 post 461

Pages : [1] 2 3

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Well done everyone :cool1: we all did really well in January, hopefully February will be as good pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

here are our weight loss records so far :thumbsup2

DIS DIETERS WEIGHT LOSS RECORD
JAN-FEB 09

diet Target week one week two week three week four 05/01/09 12/01/09 19/01/09 26/01/09
natalielongstaff ww 1st 5lb 6.5lbs 2.5lbs sts
florida sun ww 1st 7lb 2lbs
mandymouse calorie count ? 3lb 2lbs 1lb
higgy66 ? 1st b4 sept 1lb 0lbs 1lbs sts
custardtart ww 1st. 2lbs sts 2lbs
jjk sw 3st b4 sept 4lbs 2lbs 2lbs
wilma bride ww 3st(10lb) 7lbs 2lbs 1lb
suzycute ww 1st. 2lbs
jenuk ? 1.5-2st 5lb 1lbs 2lbs 2lbs
fizz13 weightloss 1st.
gaynor ww 1st. 3lb 0.5lb 0.5lbs 3.5lbs
clare d ww 2st. 2lbs 2.5lbs
netty sw 2.5st 8.5lbs 2lbs plus 2lb
mrs hobbes sw 1st be feb hol 0.5lb
mumloveseyeore ww 2st b4 sept
maddie b ww 2st 3 lbs 3.5lbs sts
tinks1984 ? 2-3 st 4.5lb 1lbs 2.5lbs 1lbs
pixiepower04 food diary 4-5st 1.5lbs 1.5lbs 3lbs
wideeyes ww 1st. 2.4lb 4lbs sts
lattelover paul mckena 1st. 2lbs 2lbs
poppyanna ww 2st. 1lbs 3lbs
dimplenose ww 2st by may
darthtatty sw 2st by may 4lb 3lbs Sts
brobson curves 10lb 1lbs 1lbs 0.5lbs
nobodies36 ? 3-4st b4 Aug 2lbs sts poorly
mandyjane ww 6st 2lbs
kierasnana lipotrim 7st b4 sept 1st1lb 5lbs 8lb 5lb
tony64 paul mckena 2st. sts 2.5lbs 1lb
beep ? ? 4lb
kac2005 s.slimmers / 6lbs 2lbs 2lbs
pinky166 sw 3st b4 easter
laurafoster ww 1st b4 may 0lbs
scotsminnie paul mckena ?
haworthfamily rc 1st7lb b4 apr
sid74 ? a lot
orlandothebeagle ? ?
tinktatoo ww 40kg 1.5kg
stubb ? 7lb
nubeddy ? 2.5-3st aug
chilly ? 3st end year 1lbs 3lbs 2lbs
danauk ? ? 2lb 4lbs 2lbs
2scottishprincesses paul mckena 5st 4.25lbs
aaronandterri ? ? sts
sehandiph ? ? 1lbs 2.5lbs
poppie123 ? ? 2.5lbs
natasha&matt ww 200lb 6lb 4lb
jackieleanne weightloss ?

sorry that looks a bit confusing ! i will try and sort it out.

higgy66
02-02-2009, 02:51 AM
OMG! How on earth did you keep a track of all that! :thumbsup2

You deserve to loose another lb just for the brain exercise! :rotfl2:

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 02:53 AM
OMG! How on earth did you keep a track of all that! :thumbsup2

You deserve to loose another lb just for the brain exercise! :rotfl2:

:lmao: ive got a great spreadsheet, it looks much better on there though !

jjk
02-02-2009, 03:05 AM
thanks for all your hard work Nat :thumbsup2

jackieleanne
02-02-2009, 03:31 AM
thanks for all your hard work Nat :thumbsup2

I second that. Brilliant work Nat thankyou. :grouphug:

Now off to work that Wiifit for a little seeming I can't get to the gym or uni because of the weather.

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 03:38 AM
The winner of the dis diers Jan thread was

Kiera's Nanna :cool1:

For going without food and losing a fantastic 2st 5lb !!!

Gaynor
02-02-2009, 03:38 AM
Thanks Natalie for keeping track of everyone.

:goodvibes Good Luck this month everyone :goodvibes

jjk
02-02-2009, 03:40 AM

Well Done Kiera's Nanna :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Gaynor
02-02-2009, 03:42 AM
:woohoo: Wow! Well Done Kiera's Nanna:jumping1:

CustardTart
02-02-2009, 03:46 AM
Goodness, 2st 5lbs!!! Tracy, that's awesome!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Good luck for February everyone... :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Natasha&Matt
02-02-2009, 03:46 AM

Well done :cool1: :cheer2:

Chilly
02-02-2009, 04:49 AM
Good work Nat and well done everyone!

Another 2lb loss for me this week :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Still no Wii Fit I think Littlewoods Direct will be getting an angry call from me tomorrow.

pixiepower04
02-02-2009, 04:58 AM
I've had such a bad week this week preparing for wedding fairs and good eating just went out the window really so I was dreading getting on the scales this morning.

I have unfortunately put on 2lbs :sad2:

Netty
02-02-2009, 05:05 AM

wow!!! well done to you!!

I've had such a bad week this week preparing for wedding fairs and good eating just went out the window really so I was dreading getting on the scales this morning.

I am the same, had a bad couple of weeks, so dreading tonights weigh in at SW. good luck to you for the next 7 days :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 05:17 AM

:grouphug: oh no ! i hope you have a better week this week x

I am the same, had a bad couple of weeks, so dreading tonights weigh in at SW. good luck to you for the next 7 days :goodvibes

:grouphug: this weather doesn't help does it, good luck this week x

MaddieB
02-02-2009, 05:49 AM
Well done everyone who has lost this week.

Thanks Nat for keeping tally. :)

Ive had such a bad week, put on 3 lbs but have started again properly today so hopefully Ill have lost those 3 lbs again by this time next week.

poppie123
02-02-2009, 05:58 AM
Put on half a pound this week, i've no idea how that happened as i have been good.
Oh well i'll just have to exercise more this week!

CustardTart
02-02-2009, 06:02 AM
Well, my DH is at home for the forseeable future and I've already been incredibly weak-willed and it's only Monday - just scoffed sausages, tomatoes and scrambled egg!!! Delish!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

PoppyAnna
02-02-2009, 06:09 AM
Well done everybody:cool1: :cool1: It has be said, especially Tracy:cool1: that's an amazing loss.

Well, my DH is at home for the forseeable future and I've already been incredibly weak-willed and it's only Monday - just scoffed sausages, tomatoes and scrambled egg!!! Delish!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Don't worry too much, hun! Enjoy the time off with DH and I'm sure this cold weather makes us burn more calories, anyway:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Ive had such a bad week, put on 3 lbs but have started again properly today so hopefully Ill have lost those 3 lbs again by this time next week.

:thumbsup2 fingers crossed !

Put on half a pound this week, i've no idea how that happened as i have been good.

good luck this week :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: this is a great start to February !

jackieleanne
02-02-2009, 07:05 AM

Wow thats brilliant work. What a fantastic job. :cool1:

:grouphug: Don't let it get you down. Goodluck for the week ahead.

It could be that your gaining muscle as this weights more than fat. I'm sure you'll see a great loss next week if you keep it up. :grouphug:

:grouphug: Glad that your not letting it get you down and are using it to motivate you. Ive had such a yoyo January eating wise. Here's hoping to a better february.

Latte Lover
02-02-2009, 07:27 AM
I've stayed the same again.:sad2: The family-sized custard tart I ate all by myself at the weekend could have had something to do with it, and the two steak pies I have just bought from Greggs and eaten (yes, both of them) won't help either! I'm hungry when it's cold! On the plus side I had to walk to work this morning (25 mins each way) in the heavy snow which was hard work so maybe that's done some good.

Thanks for doing the tally, Nat, and well done everyone.

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 07:34 AM
I've stayed the same again.:sad2: The family-sized custard tart I ate all by myself at the weekend could have had something to do with it, and the two steak pies I have just bought from Greggs and eaten (yes, both of them) won't help either! I'm hungry when it's cold! On the plus side I had to walk to work this morning (25 mins each way) in the heavy snow which was hard work so maybe that's done some good.

Im trying to not eat too much today, this weather is vile !!

mandymouse
02-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Thanks for all your hard work Nat :hug: My target weight loss at the beginning was 16lbs by the Summer

:cheer2: Wow, that's amazing, well done :thumbsup2

:cool1: Well done Claire

pixiedust: Good Luck at getting back on track this week

pixiedust: Good Luck for tonight Jeanette

pixiedust: Good Luck at losing those 3 pesky pounds for next week

pixiedust: Good Luck for this week

Mmm, now I like the sound of this diet Karen, can I join you ? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hmm, that custard tart may have had something to do with it Theresa :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Well done at STS

Thank goodness my weigh-in isn't till Friday as I feel like I have single handedly eaten Kerry's chocolate birthday cake ~ In my defense, it is delish ~ not much of a defense though is it ? :rotfl: :rotfl:

pixiedust: Good Luck everyone with your weigh-ins this week pixiedust:

CustardTart
02-02-2009, 08:36 AM
The family-sized custard tart...

You called???? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Food Update: I've now had two choccie fingers - and I don't even care!!! I'm enjoying having my DH home too much... :flower3: :cloud9: :love:

Netty
02-02-2009, 08:52 AM
anyone fancy sending me a'you can do it' pm as i am really under a lot of stress here, and know that if it carrys on then i'll be going up and up:sad2:
sounds selfish i know as we have a thread but i just need it at the moment

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 09:01 AM
anyone fancy sending me a'you can do it' pm as i am really under a lot of stress here, and know that if it carrys on then i'll be going up and up:sad2:
sounds selfish i know as we have a thread but i just need it at the moment

Pm sent :grouphug:

Natasha&Matt
02-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Come on girls we can do this think of how happy we will all feel once we can fit into those trousers that never fit i know we can do this :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for all your hard work Nat :hug: My target weight loss at the beginning was 16lbs by the Summer

Thanks hun, i will add that x x

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 11:00 AM
ive got a new recipe for those of us following WW

crusted honey/mustard chicken

450 g chicken breast, uncooked, skinless
30 g cornflakes
1 portion spring onions
2 teaspoon fresh dill
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoon Waitrose Honey Mustard Dressing
5 spray low-fat cooking spray

Instructions

Preheat oven to Gas Mark 7 /220C / 425F.
In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and spring onions; remove 1/3 and set aside.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts into dressing mixture, then corn flake crumbs. Place into shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (1/3 set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.

wilma-bride
02-02-2009, 11:16 AM

Congratulations Tracy - what a magnificent result :)

Good work Nat and well done everyone!

Still no Wii Fit I think Littlewoods Direct will be getting an angry call from me tomorrow.

Well done Claire, you're doing brilliantly :thumbsup2

Never mind Paula-Jane, don't lose heart and make sure to try and stick with it this week :goodvibes

Oh Maddie, hope you manage to get back on track next week :goodvibes

Never mind, good luck for next week :)

Theresa, I don't think it was any of those things - I reckon it was the McFlurry ;) Tell Tony he's very naughty and a bad influence on you - you'll have to be very good this week to prepare for a weekend of naughtiness this weekend - hope you're bringing something yummy for pud ;)

wilma-bride
02-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Oops, I forgot to post my own result - I lost 3 lbs this week, bringing my total to 13 lbs in 4 weeks :cool1:

wideeyes
02-02-2009, 11:37 AM
well done everyone for last month, and good luck for feb.

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Oops, I forgot to post my own result - I lost 3 lbs this week, bringing my total to 13 lbs in 4 weeks :cool1:

:cool1: well done !!! i bet you are chuffed with that x x

irongirlof12
02-02-2009, 12:27 PM

well done you :thumbsup2

I have lost 7lbs since begining of the New Year. Been so busy at work that I haven't had the time to Dis :crazy2:

Natasha&Matt
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
I just had my dinner and now i STINK of garlic (had WW garlic bread) and i am dealing with customers LOL! Poor people x

Natasha&Matt
02-02-2009, 12:39 PM

I have lost 7lbs since begining of the New Year. Been so busy at work that I haven't had the time to Dis :crazy2:

Hey well done on the weight lose keep it up :thumbsup2

also i love Quorn sausages aswell :rotfl:

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 12:50 PM

:cool1: well done Andrea x x

Latte Lover
02-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Theresa, I don't think it was any of those things - I reckon it was the McFlurry ;) Tell Tony he's very naughty and a bad influence on you - you'll have to be very good this week to prepare for a weekend of naughtiness this weekend - hope you're bringing something yummy for pud ;)

I forgot about the Mcflurry! I'm making Delia's Chocolate Truffle Torte for the weekend. Although, of course I won't be having any......;)

Well done on your 3lb loss.

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 01:23 PM
I forgot about the Mcflurry! I'm making Delia's Chocolate Truffle Torte for the weekend. Although, of course I won't be having any......;)

Well done on your 3lb loss.

:rotfl2: im going to have to send in my spies this weekend !

PoppyAnna
02-02-2009, 01:58 PM
I usually weigh today but what with the snow and disruption, I haven't.
I've had really bad day today - lots of snacking between meals and far too many roasties with dinner tonight, I'll try and post this weeks result tomorrow.
It's the first time since the first of Jan that I've really let my guard down and strayed from the diet, I feel really bad about it, just got to get over it, move on and make more effort.
Good luck everybody and well done to those that have lost and STS:cool1:

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 02:02 PM
I've had really bad day today - lots of snacking between meals and far too many roasties with dinner tonight, I'll try and post this weeks result tomorrow.
It's the first time since the first of Jan that I've really let my guard down and strayed from the diet, I feel really bad about it, just got to get over it, move on and make more effort.

Don't beat yourself up too much, start afresh again tomorrow x x

CustardTart
02-02-2009, 02:03 PM
...I've had really bad day today - lots of snacking between meals and far too many roasties with dinner tonight, I'll try and post this weeks result tomorrow.

Same here, Joanne. With DH home, there were Pringles and choccie biscuits in abundance - how could I refuse??!!! I kinda hope he goes to work tomorrow so I can get back on the straight and narrow... :rolleyes:

Good luck everyone... :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
02-02-2009, 02:08 PM
its really hard dieting with the family around, ive involved the whole family in my meal planning this time around and its so much easier not having to cook seprate meals ;) We are all eatng low calorie bread, crisps,spread etc and so there are less temptations in the way.

Natasha&Matt
02-02-2009, 02:26 PM
I got my fella doing the point system with me and he loveeees it bless him, We actually eat more than before, we used to go without all day then get takeaways at least 4 times a week x

PoppyAnna
02-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Don't beat yourself up too much, start afresh again tomorrow x x

Thanks Natalie.

Same here, Joanne. With DH home, there were Pringles and choccie biscuits in abundance - how could I refuse??!!! I kinda hope he goes to work tomorrow so I can get back on the straight and narrow... :rolleyes:

Good luck everyone... :goodvibes

Good luck getting back on the wagon, Karen.

its really hard dieting with the family around, ive involved the whole family in my meal planning this time around and its so much easier not having to cook seprate meals ;) We are all eatng low calorie bread, crisps,spread etc and so there are less temptations in the way.

True, and this is the same for me, I refuse to cook seperate meals. DH and I have entered an excercise "pact" to support each other, and I would usually go swimming friday night, but I was out and with all this snow I can't go for my Monday night swim either. Doesn't help.

Clare D
02-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Wow Nat that breakdown is very impressive - thank you so much for taking the time to do it.

Kiera's Nana well done that weight loss is fantstic!

Tinks1984
02-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Just checking in again guys...

Well done everyone on the losses :thumbsup2

Anyone who's had a bad day or is sturggling, keep those chins up and hop back on board the healthy eating (as I don't like the word diet) wagon asap! You can do it!! It'll be worth it in the end and you'll feel great about yourself! Don't forget, we all have bad days/weeks, sometimes it does us good and gives us another little nudge to carry on!!

I've been to my aerobix class tonight and boy was she hard on us all, I think I covered every inch of the sportshall floor in an hour :rotfl: That's what it felt like anyway!!

Weigh in only on Sunday for me - keep it up everyone!

Thanks to Nat for keeping all our stats, keeps me going to see what I've lost! Brilliant work!!

mandymouse
02-02-2009, 02:50 PM

:cheer2: Well done Joh, you must be chuffed to bits

:cool1: That's great Andrea, well done

I know how you feel Joanne, our house has been full of goodies this weekend, and thankfully Kerry has just finished off her birthday cake. I really hope we both get back on track tomorrow ~ Good Luck pixiedust:

kieras nana
02-02-2009, 03:00 PM
i don't know,how to multi quote,but i would like to thank you all,for, your kind words,support & congratulations.:)
i am so pleased,with my 33lb weight loss,but i feel like,i am taking a shortcut,
because i have so much to lose,does that make sense:confused3
i think this thread,has also inspired me,because everyone,gives each other,great support & it has spurred me on,week after week.
i would also like to say,what a great job,nat has done,always giving people such encouragement:thumbsup2
here's to a lighter february.
good luck everyone
tracy

kieras nana
02-02-2009, 03:05 PM
how embarassing!
it reads like,an oscar speech:rotfl2:

darthtatty
02-02-2009, 03:29 PM
well done Kieras Nan, i know you think youre cheating but i dont agree.
youve got a hard plan to follow, i admire you for being able to do it :thumbsup2

Nat, youve done a fantastic job.
well done.

i knew id missed my weigh in on here 1 week, my results for this year so far are
Diet SW, goal lose 2 stone by 1st may
8/1 = -4
15/1 = -2
22/1 = -3
29/1 = sts

cant wait for weigh in on thur, hoping for a good week. :cheer2:

Natasha&Matt
02-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Weigh in days are exciting for me :rotfl2: i loveee it

darthtatty
02-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Weigh in days are exciting for me :rotfl2: i loveee it

i only love them if i know ive been good :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Netty
02-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Deep breath here goes.... I put 1lb on
Lets sigh out.... thankyou for your words of encouragement :flower3: , i feel a bit more positive -tomorrow is another day!
well done Joh on losing 3lbs, your doing so well!:)
and to everyone else who has lost this week, well done!!! :)
kieras nana - you havent cheated doing it that way, we all trying for the same goal-losing weight, doesnt matter how we get there as long as we do!
reminder to myself- give myself a pep talk!!!!

mandymouse
02-03-2009, 12:24 AM

pixiedust: Good Luck at losing that pesky pound (and more) this week Jeanette

natalielongstaff
02-03-2009, 12:58 AM
i knew id missed my weigh in on here 1 week, my results for this year so far are
8/1 = -4
15/1 = -2
22/1 = -3
29/1 = sts

i will add that for you x

Lets sigh out.... thankyou for your words of encouragement :flower3: , i feel a bit more positive -tomorrow is another day!
kieras nana - you havent cheated doing it that way, we all trying for the same goal-losing weight, doesnt matter how we get there as long as we do!

:grouphug: thats better than you thought i bet x x good luck Hun

kellie37
02-03-2009, 01:39 AM
hi everyone :wave2:
would i be able to join in? i have finaly got my bum in gear and got back on the diet wagon. i have gained so much weight and got so desperate that i have joined cambridge diet, i didnt want to do this kind of diet again but i feel i need to quick boost it gives me. i dont know how long i will be able to do it for because its not cheap but if it helps give me the boost then i can keep going.
i started last friday and i weighted 15st 4lb :sad: i weigh in again on thursday so i will let you know how i get on. forgot to say that im doing sole source plus which means that i can have my milkshakes plus im allowed 200mls of skimmed milk so i can have a cup of tea which i find hard to go without (hubby calls me the teapot)

everyone is doing so well, keep going

good luck for this week

PoppyAnna
02-03-2009, 02:11 AM
I've just weighed and I lost 2lb so that's 8lb in total for me since 1st Jan.
I'm more than happy as I had a boozy night out on Friday (although I didn't touch the lovely party food) and too many roast potatoes and snacks yesterday....phew!

natalielongstaff
02-03-2009, 02:29 AM
I'm more than happy as I had a boozy night out on Friday (although I didn't touch the lovely party food) and too many roast potatoes and snacks yesterday....phew!

:cool1: your willpower at the party paid off !well done x

wilma-bride
02-03-2009, 02:41 AM

Excellent news Andrea - keep it up :)

well done Kieras Nan, i know you think youre cheating but i dont agree.
youve got a hard plan to follow, i admire you for being able to do it :thumbsup2

Nat, youve done a fantastic job.
well done.

8/1 = -4
15/1 = -2
22/1 = -3
29/1 = sts

You're doing really well Nicky - hope you do well this week :goodvibes

Netty, you know you can do it - we've all done it before and us yo-yo-ers know what it's like and how hard it is. Hope you have a better result next week hun :grouphug:

would i be able to join in? i have finaly got my bum in gear and got back on the diet wagon. i have gained so much weight and got so desperate that i have joined cambridge diet, i didnt want to do this kind of diet again but i feel i need to quick boost it gives me. i dont know how long i will be able to do it for because its not cheap but if it helps give me the boost then i can keep going.
i started last friday and i weighted 15st 4lb :sad: i weigh in again on thursday so i will let you know how i get on. forgot to say that im doing sole source plus which means that i can have my milkshakes plus im allowed 200mls of skimmed milk so i can have a cup of tea which i find hard to go without (hubby calls me the teapot)

good luck for this week

Welcome aboard kellie and good luck with it :)

Great news - well done :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-03-2009, 03:00 AM

good luck for this week

best of luck Kellie x x

jjk
02-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Well done to everybody that has lost this week :cheer2:

I have lost 2lb this week, i have being enjoying Coleen Nolans disco Burn and it seems to be working, I have orded the strictly come dancing work out this week,so cant wait to see what thats like.

PoppyAnna
02-03-2009, 03:26 AM

I have lost 2lb this week, i have being enjoying Coleen Nolans disco Burn and it seems to be working, I have orded the strictly come dancing work out this week,so cant wait to see what thats like.

Well done after all that lasagne, garlic bread and wine! I have a media player (don't buy DVD's) and Coleen disco burn is still downloading, can't wait to try it!

mandymouse
02-03-2009, 03:34 AM
would i be able to join in?

:wave: Welcome Kellie pixiedust: Good Luck with your weigh in

:cheer2: Well done Joanne, that's great

Netty, you know you can do it - we've all done it before and us yo-yo-ers know what it's like and how hard it is.

::yes:: ::yes::

:cheer2: Well done Rachel, I really need to get back to doing some exercise too

natalielongstaff
02-03-2009, 03:44 AM

Well done :cool1:

Natasha&Matt
02-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Well done everyone =D keep it up :cool1:

wilma-bride
02-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Well done Rachel - I did quite fancy Coleen Nolan's DVD but, after seeing how awful she looked in her lycra on Dancing on Ice, I'm thinking twice about it now ;)

Netty
02-03-2009, 04:41 AM

Brilliant!well done :thumbsup2

Excellent news Andrea - keep it up :)

Netty, you know you can do it - we've all done it before and us yo-yo-ers know what it's like and how hard it is. Hope you have a better result next week hun :grouphug:

thanks! woke up more positive, got the sw book out and am going to start planning my meals.

well done!!! :thumbsup2
Well done Rachel - I did quite fancy Coleen Nolan's DVD but, after seeing how awful she looked in her lycra on Dancing on Ice, I'm thinking twice about it now ;)

have to agree, no way is she a size 10!!!:rolleyes2
good luck everyone who still has to weigh in this week :)

natalielongstaff
02-03-2009, 04:45 AM

:rotfl2:

KAC2005
02-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I've put on 2lbs this week :( going to get back on track this week!!

natalielongstaff
02-03-2009, 02:05 PM

:grouphug: a lot of us are struggling this week, best of luck x

BRobson
02-03-2009, 02:18 PM
I have got my monthly measure and weigh in at Curves tomorrow - fingers crossed :)

natalielongstaff
02-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I have got my monthly measure and weigh in at Curves tomorrow - fingers crossed :)

good luck Jackie :cool1:

mandymouse
02-03-2009, 02:35 PM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

have to agree, no way is she a size 10!!!:rolleyes2
good luck everyone who still has to weigh in this week :)

Glad I'm not the only one who thought she looked a lot bigger than a size 10

pixiedust: Good Luck for this week Kathryn

:grouphug: a lot of us are struggling this week, best of luck x

::yes:: ::yes::

pixiedust: Good Luck Jackie

BRobson
02-03-2009, 02:36 PM
good luck Jackie :cool1:

Thanks Nat :flower3:

Tinks1984
02-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Well done everyone on losses!!

We're doing fab, we've gotta keep going now!! And for anyone who's put a couple of pounds on, not too worry! Don't forget, that weighing at different times through-out the day, our bodies shift approx. 2lbs more/less depending on the time - keep heart, it'll come off sooner rather than later! :thumbsup2

On another note, I tried my new Wii Fitness Coach and 'WOW!' I love it, I did a 30 minute work-out and I honestly can say I could feel it the day after!

KAC2005
02-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Well done everyone on losses!!

We're doing fab, we've gotta keep going now!! And for anyone who's put a couple of pounds on, not too worry! Don't forget, that weighing at different times through-out the day, our bodies shift approx. 2lbs more/less depending on the time - keep heart, it'll come off sooner rather than later! :thumbsup2

On another note, I tried my new Wii Fitness Coach and 'WOW!' I love it, I did a 30 minute work-out and I honestly can say I could feel it the day after!

I need to start using my wii fitness coach. Glad to hear its good! :)

Tinks1984
02-03-2009, 03:07 PM
I need to start using my wii fitness coach. Glad to hear its good! :)

Yeah, I enjoyed it.

It does take a little longer the 1st time you use it, as it asks you to set up your user profile and then it wants weight, heigh, measurements etc and then it gives you some little tasks to complete to check your fitness levels.

Once you get past that though, it's good :) I only tried the aerobix session, so I'll have to get back on there to see what else she'll give me to do - goodness knows what will be next! I wonder if she'll shout at me like the Wii Fit 'coz I've not been on for 2 days :rotfl2:

natalielongstaff
02-03-2009, 03:58 PM
good advice Rachel, thanks :thumbsup2

Laurafoster
02-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Sorry i havent posted in a week or so. Ive been away for a few days with work and stuck in some grotty hotel. Plus my internets been playing up - typical!

Anyway over the last 2 weeks i managed to lose another 2lbs so quite pleased with that as im still on target for May. 7lbs to go!

Im feeling really under the weather with a horrible cold at the moment so im having a break this week but still being sensible. Im still going to work so atleast that meants im not tempted to snack!

Well done everyone on their weight losses so far! Keep it up! Its normally at about this stage where i start to struggle and usually give up so this time im going to try making some changes to my diet - just need to figure out what they are lol!

kellie37
02-04-2009, 02:27 AM
hi guys

i really need advice, a little bit of background - my daughter no2 was very ill when she was younger and had to go through just over 2 years of chemo, she has been is remission for just under 5 years now and in that time has slowly gained weight. she has recently had a check up and the docs said that she need to lose some weight. she is now 9 years old and so she understands and is willing to eat he right stuff.

i have just started cambridge diet last week and i was talking to my daughter this morning about healthy eating and losing weight and said to me "mum can't i do what you do and not eat" i god i felt so bad that im not setting the right example to my kids.

so now im thinking that i should stop doing the cambridge diet and do healthy eating with my daughter, i feel that i should be showing her how to eat healthy. i really dont want my kids to have the same bad relationship with food.
i was only doing the cambridge diet because im want quick results.
but my kids come first.
what do you think?

Nubbedy
02-04-2009, 02:42 AM
Sorry I have not been on - well done everyone on your fantastic losses. :thumbsup2 Not done too well during January, failed to get 'up and running' with healthy eating - bit of the back to work blues. Have managed to lose 4lb so far since Jan, but intend to improve greatly in Feb.

On a plus side I must have burned loads of cals yesterday playing in the snow. That's the sort of exercise I like.

Sara. :)

CustardTart
02-04-2009, 03:29 AM
hi guys

i really need advice, a little bit of background - my daughter no2 was very ill when she was younger and had to go through just over 2 years of chemo, she has been is remission for just under 5 years now and in that time has slowly gained weight. she has recently had a check up and the docs said that she need to lose some weight. she is now 9 years old and so she understands and is willing to eat he right stuff.

i have just started cambridge diet last week and i was talking to my daughter this morning about healthy eating and losing weight and said to me "mum can't i do what you do and not eat" i god i felt so bad that im not setting the right example to my kids.

so now im thinking that i should stop doing the cambridge diet and do healthy eating with my daughter, i feel that i should be showing her how to eat healthy. i really dont want my kids to have the same bad relationship with food.
but my kids come first.
what do you think?

Oh gosh that's so tough, Kellie! :hug: I feel for you, I really do but please don't feel bad. IMO most women have a difficult relationship with food and there'll come a day when your daughter makes her own choices about diet plans/skipping meals/ drinking milk for lunch (what mine's currently doing! :faint:) or whatever! You're not the only influence in her life, believe me - her peers, the media and even her own ideas will all affect her future dieting decisions...

But back to now - maybe it would be worth switching from the Cambridge diet for now so you and she can work together to create a healthy eating plan for you both. I know Nat incorporates WW into her family life so perhaps that would be the way to go...? Sorry I can't help you more but I just didn't want you to feel alone... Good luck!!! :goodvibes

mandymouse
02-04-2009, 04:45 AM
Anyway over the last 2 weeks i managed to lose another 2lbs so quite pleased with that as im still on target for May. 7lbs to go!

:cheer2: Well done Laura

hi guys

but my kids come first.
what do you think?

I can only say what I would probably do, and I think it would be best if you changed to a more healthy diet, that you could both do together :)

pixiedust: Good Luck to you both

Have managed to lose 4lb so far since Jan, but intend to improve greatly in Feb.

:cool1: Well done Sara

BRobson
02-04-2009, 04:51 AM
Back from Curves and the results are in - these are from 4th Jan - 4th Feb

Weightloss - 6lbs
Inches lost - 5
BMI down to 22.32

All in all pretty pleased :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 05:21 AM
Sorry i havent posted in a week or so. Ive been away for a few days with work and stuck in some grotty hotel. Plus my internets been playing up - typical!

Im feeling really under the weather with a horrible cold at the moment so im having a break this week but still being sensible. Im still going to work so atleast that meants im not tempted to snack!

Well done everyone on their weight losses so far! Keep it up! Its normally at about this stage where i start to struggle and usually give up so this time im going to try making some changes to my diet - just need to figure out what they are lol!

Sorry I have not been on - well done everyone on your fantastic losses. :thumbsup2 Not done too well during January, failed to get 'up and running' with healthy eating - bit of the back to work blues. Have managed to lose 4lb so far since Jan, but intend to improve greatly in Feb.

On a plus side I must have burned loads of cals yesterday playing in the snow. That's the sort of exercise I like.

Well done both of you :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 05:26 AM
hi guys

but my kids come first.
what do you think?

But back to now - maybe it would be worth switching from the Cambridge diet for now so you and she can work together to create a healthy eating plan for you both. I know Nat incorporates WW into her family life so perhaps that would be the way to go...? Sorry I can't help you more but I just didn't want you to feel alone... Good luck!!! :goodvibes

Im sorry you are having a tough time Kellie, i agree with karen and others...We are all eating healthy now in our house, i buy low fat bread/spread/crisps etc and there is plenty of fruit and veg in the house ! Im a huge ww fan and i will be happy to help you both out if you go down that route.....i think you will find a switch to a longterm eating plan much healthier :grouphug:

please send me a pm if you decide to follow WW and i will talk it over a bit more x

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 05:27 AM

Weightloss - 6lbs
Inches lost - 5
BMI down to 22.32

:cool1: thats fantastic Jackie !

Natasha&Matt
02-04-2009, 05:38 AM
Well done everyone on ur losses :cool1:

Has anyone got the WW takeaway book? ive lost mine and we r thinkin a takeaway on saturday so need a guide? x

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 05:41 AM
Well done everyone on ur losses :cool1:

Has anyone got the WW takeaway book? ive lost mine and we r thinkin a takeaway on saturday so need a guide? x

:thumbsup2 i have !

have a look here as well

http://www.freewebs.com/noreenblackett/

wilma-bride
02-04-2009, 05:45 AM

Good luck for next week Kathryn - you can do it :thumbsup2

Well done on your loss Laura especially as it's really difficult to diet when you're away from home :)

hi guys

but my kids come first.
what do you think?

Kellie, I think that you should be teaching your daughter about healthy eating. That doesn't necessarily mean you have to stop doing the Cambridge Diet but explain to your daughter - at 9 she should understand - that it's not the best way for her. None of my kids are overweight but that doesn't mean that they eat what they like - they understand, particularly the 5 year old, the importance of healthy eating and have a range of fruit and veg in their diet. Sorry you've been having a tough time of it and hope things get better for you soon :grouphug:

Hope you manage to get back ont he wagon Sara - good luck :goodvibes

Weightloss - 6lbs
Inches lost - 5
BMI down to 22.32

Well done Jackie, some great results there :thumbsup2

Natasha&Matt
02-04-2009, 06:02 AM
:thumbsup2 i have !

have a look here as well

http://www.freewebs.com/noreenblackett/

Thats great Nat =D thankies. When she says the points are given for the whole tray? does that mean that if i got egg fried rice (10 Points) and had a quarter of egg fried rice would it be 2.5 points?

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 06:04 AM
Thats great Nat =D thankies. When she says the points are given for the whole tray? does that mean that if i got egg fried rice (10 Points) and had a quarter of egg fried rice would it be 2.5 points?

:rotfl: im not sure ! i would probably round it up a bit.

Natasha&Matt
02-04-2009, 06:06 AM
:rotfl: im not sure ! i would probably round it up a bit.

Oh well im just going to have some chicken chow mein that will do me LOL!

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Oh well im just going to have some chicken chow mein that will do me LOL!

Thats what i had last weekend :thumbsup2

jackieleanne
02-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Well done everyone and I hope you enjoy your chinese. I am going to go on the wii fit and weigh myself and do a little exercise shortly. Hopefully its a little loss at least.

Tinks1984
02-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Well done everyone and I hope you enjoy your chinese. I am going to go on the wii fit and weigh myself and do a little exercise shortly. Hopefully its a little loss at least.

Good Luck!

I have to say though, I don't completely trust my Wii Fit for weigh-in's - it's totally random in what it tells me. I mean one night it told me I'd lost 4lbs and then the following day, it informed me that I'd put on 8lbs!!! :rotfl: My little Wii Me went soooooo chunky!! :rotfl2:

Never trusted it since...I surely can't have varied in weight that much over two days?? :confused3

I'm sticking to the WW scales we have.

jen_uk
02-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Good Luck!

I have to say though, I don't completely trust my Wii Fit for weigh-in's - it's totally random in what it tells me. I mean one night it told me I'd lost 4lbs and then the following day, it informed me that I'd put on 8lbs!!! :rotfl: My little Wii Me went soooooo chunky!! :rotfl2:

Never trusted it since...I surely can't have varied in weight that much over two days?? :confused3

Ive been wondering the same, my normal sclaes show me as about 5lbs lighter than the wii fit ones and when my normal scales show a loss the wii fit ones have shown a gain! :upsidedow

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 11:04 AM

Ive been wondering the same, my normal sclaes show me as about 5lbs lighter than the wii fit ones and when my normal scales show a loss the wii fit ones have shown a gain! :upsidedow

I think the wii fit is great from an excersise point of view but i wouldn't rely on the weigh in part :confused3

jackieleanne
02-04-2009, 12:00 PM
I use both that and the scales. I have lost a 1ib over the course of the week on the wii fit and 2ibs on the bathroom scales so I will go with the 1ib loss. I usually like going off how my clothes fit rather than the weight.

Gaynor
02-04-2009, 12:05 PM
My 16 year old daughter hasn't been on the wii fit since it said she was overweight and had a wii fit age of 38 :rotfl: she was not impressed.

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 12:54 PM
:cool1: Ive lost 3lb this week, thats 12lb in total.

CustardTart
02-04-2009, 01:00 PM

That's brilliant, Nat!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

PoppyAnna
02-04-2009, 01:10 PM

Well done, Natalie :cool1: :cool1:

mandymouse
02-04-2009, 01:14 PM
I have lost a 1ib over the course of the week on the wii fit and 2ibs on the bathroom scales so I will go with the 1ib loss

:cool1: Well done Jackie

:cheer2: That's great Nat, you must be thrilled

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 01:15 PM
:cheer2: That's great Nat, you must be thrilled

:rotfl: just a bit !

Natasha&Matt
02-04-2009, 01:46 PM
:cool1: Well done everyone =D must be so happy i got my weigh in on Friday =)

jen_uk
02-04-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm having a terrible week, if its not nailed down then Ive eaten it!! :rotfl2: Well done everyone else though :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm having a terrible week, if its not nailed down then Ive eaten it!! :rotfl2: Well done everyone else though :thumbsup2

:grouphug: Stay strong hunny x

CustardTart
02-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Just realised I haven't caught up with this thread at all so deep breath everyone...

Well done, Claire! :thumbsup2 Have you got your Wii Fit yet???

Not to worry, ladies. :hug: Fingers crossed for next week...

I've stayed the same again.:sad2: The family-sized custard tart I ate all by myself at the weekend could have had something to do with it, and the two steak pies I have just bought from Greggs and eaten (yes, both of them) won't help either! I'm hungry when it's cold! On the plus side I had to walk to work this morning (25 mins each way) in the heavy snow which was hard work so maybe that's done some good...

If you've eaten a whole cussie tart - STS can't be bad, Theresa... ;)

I lost 3 lbs this week, bringing my total to 13 lbs in 4 weeks :cool1:

Fantastic result, Joh!!! :goodvibes

...I have lost 7lbs since begining of the New Year. Been so busy at work that I haven't had the time to Dis :crazy2:
Great result... :)

mandymouse
02-04-2009, 02:49 PM

You and me both Jen. I'm dreading getting weighed on Friday, and may accidently on purpose forget to :blush:

pixiedust: Good Luck getting back on track Jen

natalielongstaff
02-04-2009, 02:51 PM
You and me both Jen. I'm dreading getting weighed on Friday, and may accidently on purpose forget to :blush:

:rotfl: Don't worry hun i will remind you !!!

Tinks1984
02-04-2009, 02:52 PM
I think the wii fit is great from an excersise point of view but i wouldn't rely on the weigh in part :confused3

Neither do I anymore Nat, if I keep checking on there much longer my little Wii Me will pop - she'll be massive!! :lmao:

Still, it's lots of fun to play, without realising your doing a little exercise too!

CustardTart
02-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Good luck - IMO it's really hard in the cold weather... :hug:

...I have lost 2lb this week, i have being enjoying Coleen Nolans disco Burn and it seems to be working, I have orded the strictly come dancing work out this week,so cant wait to see what thats like.

That's brilliant - I've never got on with exercise DVDs so I'm really impressed by those that do... :thumbsup2

I've just weighed and I lost 2lb so that's 8lb in total for me since 1st Jan!

Fab result, Joanne... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

...Anyway over the last 2 weeks i managed to lose another 2lbs so quite pleased with that as im still on target for May. 7lbs to go!

Awesome - hope you feel better soon... :hug:

Sorry I have not been on - well done everyone on your fantastic losses. :thumbsup2 Not done too well during January, failed to get 'up and running' with healthy eating - bit of the back to work blues. Have managed to lose 4lb so far since Jan, but intend to improve greatly in Feb....

4lbs is a great start, Sara - best of luck for Feb... :goodvibes

Weightloss - 6lbs
Inches lost - 5
BMI down to 22.32

Well done!!! :yay: Hope you have another great result in February, Jackie...

CustardTart
02-04-2009, 03:08 PM
I use both that and the scales. I have lost a 1ib over the course of the week on the wii fit and 2ibs on the bathroom scales so I will go with the 1ib loss. I usually like going off how my clothes fit rather than the weight.
I think I'd trust the scales, Jackie! ;) Well done... :thumbsup2
My 16 year old daughter hasn't been on the wii fit since it said she was overweight and had a wii fit age of 38 :rotfl: she was not impressed.
That's pretty much my attitude, Gaynor. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: Plus I didn't like being told off for missing days and I definitely didn't like how my peculiar little squat Mii looked... :rolleyes:
I'm having a terrible week, if its not nailed down then Ive eaten it!!
That was me on Sunday and Monday!!! I'm blaming it on the weather... ;) Hope you get back on track asap... :goodvibes

I'm dreading getting weighed on Friday, and may accidently on purpose forget to :blush:

I beg your pardon, Mandy!!??? :scared: :eek: :crazy2:
Sort her out, Nat!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

natalielongstaff
02-05-2009, 01:40 AM
ooh i hate being out of my routine ! try and keep away from the fridge today everyone :grouphug:

wilma-bride
02-05-2009, 02:38 AM

I'll say it again mate - well done :thumbsup2

I don't think so young lady ;)

ooh i hate being out of my routine ! try and keep away from the fridge today everyone :grouphug:

Will try hard - I am going to try and venture to the shops and get a joint (the roasting kind) as I think it's a roast dinner kind of a day :)

higgy66
02-05-2009, 02:39 AM
Well as I've not managed to get out running at all in a week - which for me is really bad - I managed to lose 1/2lb! Not sure how that happened but who cares! :rotfl2:

Doesn't look like I'll get out running for the next couple of days either so I won't hold my breath for next weeks weigh in!

Great results everyone - some fantastic weight losses :cool1:

natalielongstaff
02-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Well as I've not managed to get out running at all in a week - which for me is really bad - I managed to lose 1/2lb! Not sure how that happened but who cares! :rotfl2:

Doesn't look like I'll get out running for the next couple of days either so I won't hold my breath for next weeks weigh in!

Great results everyone - some fantastic weight losses :cool1:

0.5lb is great then :thumbsup2

CustardTart
02-05-2009, 02:57 AM
...I am going to try and venture to the shops and get a joint (the roasting kind) as I think it's a roast dinner kind of a day :)
Thanks for clarifying, Joh!!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Well done! :thumbsup2 I'd definitely be happy with 0.5lb this week - I was really enjoying the snow to start with but I'm going to be miffed if I can't make it to the gym at all this week... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: I'm stir crazy now and desperate to get out tomorrow... :crazy:

natalielongstaff
02-05-2009, 03:02 AM
Will try hard - I am going to try and venture to the shops and get a joint (the roasting kind) as I think it's a roast dinner kind of a day :)

:rotfl: we are having a casserole for dinner, nice comfort food :thumbsup2

mandymouse
02-05-2009, 03:20 AM

Please don't :rotfl:

II beg your pardon, Mandy!!??? :scared: :eek: :crazy2:

Sort her out, Nat!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I blame Kerry, thank goodness all the cakes have gone now - phew !!

I have to pass it on the way to my washing machine - I don't think I'm strong enough ;)

I don't think so young lady ;)

Looks round for a young lady :rotfl2:

Well done! :thumbsup2 I'd definitely be happy with 0.5lb this week - I was really enjoying the snow to start with but I'm going to be miffed if I can't make it to the gym at all this week... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: I'm stir crazy now and desperate to get out tomorrow... :crazy:

I'll be thrilled (& shocked) if I've STS tomorrow - though there's a good chance that my scales could go missing in the morning :rolleyes:

kellie37
02-05-2009, 06:38 AM
hi :wave2:

thanks for all your kind words and support, ive stopped doing the cambridge diet and im going to do healthy eating with my daughter.
thanks Nat for your offer of advice, pm sent :thumbsup2

im going to weigh in on saturday so will let you know than how im doing

thanks again

kellie37
02-05-2009, 06:41 AM
sorry Nat i was going to send you a pm right now but its not working at the min, but i will try again.

natalielongstaff
02-05-2009, 07:36 AM
sorry Nat i was going to send you a pm right now but its not working at the min, but i will try again.

no probs Kellie, i will pm you back later x

darthtatty
02-05-2009, 07:44 AM
no weigh in for me this week at the moment, cant get there.
im the same as others stuck indoors eating bad, cant wait for the snow to go now. miss my the time to myself when others are out, gives me time to exercise.

good luck everyone.xx:goodvibes

PoppyAnna
02-05-2009, 09:00 AM

Can't you get out? My cul-de-sac is a death trap but the main roads are okay once you get out, I only ventured out today, thought is was about time the family got back to normal (whatever that is:) ). Is the car stuck on the drive?
I'm happy happy to drop a food parcel to Taylor towers;)

CustardTart
02-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Can't you get out? My cul-de-sac is a death trap but the main roads are okay once you get out, I only ventured out today, thought is was about time the family got back to normal (whatever that is:) ). Is the car stuck on the drive?
I'm happy happy to drop a food parcel to Taylor towers;)

I can get out - I just don't like driving as I had a horrid icy/snowy experience once and now I'm a huge coward... :sad2:

Thank you for the Food Parcel offer! :hug: Fortunately Taylor Towers is well-stocked as Mr. O'Cado popped round yesterday... ;)

I also ventured out earlier as wanted to see what the roads were like. If things stay the same, I should be able to get to the gym tomorrow - tho' probably the long way round via Bromley South instead of my usual cut thro'. :rolleyes: I am going crazy with lack of exercise, I really am... :crazy:

kieras nana
02-05-2009, 11:44 AM
some great losses,coming through this week:thumbsup2
i was disappointed,this week,as i lost 3lb,but this is the point,i usually give up,when i get disappointed.but i have decided,to look at the loss collectively,over the 5 weeks & it is keeping me,on track.
i have just braved the cold & drizzle & walked,round the orme,which is a good walk,as some parts are uphill.
good luck,to everyone,who hasn't been weighed,so far this week & good luck,for next week!
tracy

CustardTart
02-05-2009, 11:53 AM
i was disappointed,this week,as i lost 3lb,but this is the point,i usually give up,when i get disappointed.but i have decided,to look at the loss collectively,over the 5 weeks & it is keeping me,on track.
i have just braved the cold & drizzle & walked,round the orme,which is a good walk,as some parts are uphill.
good luck,to everyone,who hasn't been weighed,so far this week & good luck,for next week!
tracy

Exactly, my dear! :hug: That means you've been losing over half a stone per week since you started in January and that's flippin' marvellous!!! :thumbsup2

Good luck for next week... :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
02-05-2009, 12:18 PM
tracy

im glad you are staying on track Tracy :thumbsup2

Natasha&Matt
02-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Well done to everyone keep it up girls doing so well :cool1:

Im looking forward to gettin myself weighed in the morning =D

kieras nana
02-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Exactly, my dear! :hug: That means you've been losing over half a stone per week since you started in January and that's flippin' marvellous!!! :thumbsup2

Good luck for next week... :goodvibes

thank you!
i know it is going to slow down,but i just don't want it to!
i think i am enjoying,how good i feel,every wednesday:)
tracy

kieras nana
02-05-2009, 03:29 PM
im glad you are staying on track Tracy :thumbsup2

definately:thumbsup2
hubby,has just ordered me,a pandora bracelet & 2 charms,for the 2 stone lost,for valentines day & he is going to get me a charm,for every stone i lose.so i have to stay on track:)
tracy

& well done on your loss,this week nat,fantastic result!

mandymouse
02-06-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm relieved to report that I've only put on 1lb, which is a bit of a shock as I've eaten like a pig all week

Anyway, back on track, and hopefully I'll lose that pound and another few next week :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-06-2009, 12:27 AM
:thumbsup2 good luck this week, well done for getting weighed !;)

Gaynor
02-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Well done everyone some good losses this week, and for those who put on I'm sure it was worth it :) .
This week I've lost another 31b :)
Good luck for the week ahead.

natalielongstaff
02-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Well done everyone some good losses this week, and for those who put on I'm sure it was worth it :) .

:cool1: well done Gaynor, thats brill x

wideeyes
02-06-2009, 01:36 AM
I have lost 1lb since last weigh in two weeks ago which I am happy with as during that time it has been DD birthday meal and 3 nights at DLRP where I ate a lot of steak, chips, and drank a lot of champagne and long Island ice tea, plus I haven't been counting points at all this week. I think running and skipping around with DD at Disneyland is the reason I didn't gain. Back to counting points now, I have 7lb to lose before April.

I deleted a lot less last pictures of me taken at Disneyland than I usually do.

natalielongstaff
02-06-2009, 02:09 AM
I deleted a lot less last pictures of me taken at Disneyland than I usually do.

:rotfl: Always a good sign, good luck with your target x

CustardTart
02-06-2009, 02:44 AM
I'm relieved to report that I've only put on 1lb, which is a bit of a shock as I've eaten like a pig all week

Anyway, back on track, and hopefully I'll lose that pound and another few next week :thumbsup2

That's great, Mandy - glad you braved the scales, I know how hard that can be sometimes... :hug: Good luck for next week...

This week I've lost another 31b...
Well done, Gaynor!!! :yay:

I have lost 1lb since last weigh in two weeks ago which I am happy with as during that time it has been DD birthday meal and 3 nights at DLRP where I ate a lot of steak, chips, and drank a lot of champagne and long Island ice tea, plus I haven't been counting points at all this week. I think running and skipping around with DD at Disneyland is the reason I didn't gain. Back to counting points now, I have 7lb to lose before April...

That's pretty fab if you ask me - just shows that Disney IS good for you!!!:cool1: I'm sure you'll do brilliantly next week... :thumbsup2

CustardTart
02-06-2009, 03:04 AM
Hello everyone! :wave:

I weighed in this morning, not expecting much (tho' I have been pretty disciplined since Tuesday) and I've actually lost 1lb! :woohoo: That's in a week of no exercise too (actually it's more like 2 weeks without exercise... :sad2: ) so I'm rather pleased. I'm also just 6lbs off my target and I'm buying a size smaller gym pants today - I haven't been this size since my early 30's... :cloud9:

Anyway, I'm back at the gym at lunchtime and will be trying to schedule it so I can make two sessions from next week onwards... :thumbsup2

Good luck everyone!!! :flower3:

jackieleanne
02-06-2009, 03:41 AM
Well done everyone. :cheer2:

wideeyes
02-06-2009, 03:52 AM
Hello everyone! :wave:

I weighed in this morning, not expecting much (tho' I have been pretty disciplined since Tuesday) and I've actually lost 1lb! :woohoo: That's in a week of no exercise too (actually it's more like 2 weeks without exercise... :sad2: ) so I'm rather pleased. I'm also just 6lbs off my target and I'm buying a size smaller gym pants today - I haven't been this size since my early 30's... :cloud9:

Anyway, I'm back at the gym at lunchtime and will be trying to schedule it so I can make two sessions from next week onwards... :thumbsup2

Well done:goodvibes

Natasha&Matt
02-06-2009, 04:31 AM
First of all i would like to thank everyone on this thread its great to have such awesome support and helps so much.
Also i would like to give my congrats everyone on their losses this week.

I have just been weighed and this week i have lost 7lbs :cool1: i wasnt expecting that at all and im very happy as i have lost over a stone now =D :cool1:

jackieleanne
02-06-2009, 04:46 AM
First of all i would like to thank everyone on this thread its great to have such awesome support and helps so much.

I have just been weighed and this week i have lost 7lbs :cool1: i wasnt expecting that at all and im very happy as i have lost over a stone now =D :cool1:

Thats brilliant well done. :cheer2: Such great news. :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
02-06-2009, 04:55 AM

:cool1: well done Karen x

:cool1: well done Tasha, thats fantastic x x

wideeyes
02-06-2009, 04:58 AM

Well done, thats great:thumbsup2

CustardTart
02-06-2009, 08:29 AM

Tip top result, Tasha... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

kellie37
02-07-2009, 12:59 AM
morming everyone :wave2:

im am so happy :banana: :banana: ive lost 11lb, its a nice little boost and keeps me going. my starting weight was 15st 4lb amd now im 14st 7lb.

good luck to everyone for this week
and thanks again for all your support :thumbsup2

take care
kellie

mandymouse
02-07-2009, 01:16 AM
:thumbsup2 good luck this week, well done for getting weighed !;)

:hug: Thanks Nat

:cool1: That's great, well done Gaynor

I have lost 1lb since last weigh in two weeks ago

:banana: Well done Claire

That's great, Mandy - glad you braved the scales, I know how hard that can be sometimes... :hug: Good luck for next week...

:hug: Thanks Karen

:cheer2: That's great Karen, well done

:cheer2: Well done Natasha, you must be thrilled

im am so happy :banana: :banana: ive lost 11lb, its a nice little boost and keeps me going. my starting weight was 15st 4lb amd now im 14st 7lb.

:cheer2: That's brilliant Kellie :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-07-2009, 01:57 AM

take care
kellie

:cheer2: that is fantastic Kellie !

Natasha&Matt
02-07-2009, 02:04 AM

take care
kellie

thats great hun keep it up and it will all be off in no time =D x Good luck for the next week x

mandymouse
02-07-2009, 03:59 AM
Breakfast - Just got back from Nuneaton, and had a delish 6 item breakfast from BHS :thumbsup2

Tinks1984
02-07-2009, 04:32 AM

take care
kellie

WOW! Amazing weight loss, you must feel fantastic!!

Well done & keep it up!!

CustardTart
02-07-2009, 05:00 AM

take care
kellie

Brilliant news, Kellie!!! :cool1:

Breakfast - Just got back from Nuneaton, and had a delish 6 item breakfast from BHS :thumbsup2

Ooooh sounds yummy, Mandy!!! :thumbsup2 Was it one of those ones where you chose which 6 items you want...? I need to insert a drooling smilie here... ;)

PoppyAnna
02-07-2009, 05:15 AM
I'm a bit behind with the thread :guilty:
Well done to all of those that have lost and STS - keep up the good work:cool1:

I have to be better today, I ate out on Thursday (Chinese) and had Indian last night (that was quite healthy though). If I don't stop today, it's a downward spiral for me:rolleyes:

Good luck for the weekend everybody:thumbsup2

CustardTart
02-07-2009, 05:37 AM
...I have to be better today, I ate out on Thursday (Chinese) and had Indian last night (that was quite healthy though). If I don't stop today, it's a downward spiral for me:rolleyes:

Enough of that talk, Missus!!! *Insert wagging finger smilie here*

Cut yerself some slack, Jo - forget the past couple of days and concentrate on next week. IMO a diet's not sustainable if you can't have some fun along the way. It might take longer on the scenic route but it's definitely a more enjoyable ride. Besides which, you're doing really well and making some long term healthy changes and that's what's important... :hug:

natalielongstaff
02-07-2009, 06:26 AM
I'm a bit behind with the thread :guilty:
Well done to all of those that have lost and STS - keep up the good work:cool1:

I have to be better today, I ate out on Thursday (Chinese) and had Indian last night (that was quite healthy though). If I don't stop today, it's a downward spiral for me:rolleyes:

Good luck for the weekend everybody:thumbsup2

Stay strong Jo, :grouphug:

PoppyAnna
02-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Enough of that talk, Missus!!! *Insert wagging finger smilie here*

Cut yerself some slack, Jo - forget the past couple of days and concentrate on next week. IMO a diet's not sustainable if you can't have some fun along the way. It might take longer on the scenic route but it's definitely a more enjoyable ride. Besides which, you're doing really well and making some long term healthy changes and that's what's important... :hug:

Thanks, I agree! I'm in it for the long haul and for me it's more about making small changes forever and seeing the difference. However, in the past I've lacked discipline and fallen of the wagon and failed to get back on.

Stay strong Jo, :grouphug:

Thanks Natalie. I've been pretty good but I'm predicting a STS this week, which is fine by me every now and then:thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Thanks, I agree! I'm in it for the long haul and for me it's more about making small changes forever and seeing the difference. However, in the past I've lacked discipline and fallen of the wagon and failed to get back on.

Thanks Natalie. I've been pretty good but I'm predicting a STS this week, which is fine by me every now and then:thumbsup2

thats the thing hun, we can't let every week be STS week, sadly dieting takes a lot of willpower and commitment :grouphug:

jen_uk
02-08-2009, 04:11 AM
I bought a juicer yesterday, when dh saw it her muttered something about the something else to gather dust in the cupboards!! :rotfl2: Anyway, I got it because Ive been feeling really tired and run down and I read that vegetable juices are good for perking you up and helping with weight loss. Ive just had a juice with breakfast, it was absolutely vile but very healthy!! :upsidedow

CustardTart
02-08-2009, 04:42 AM
Thanks, I agree! I'm in it for the long haul and for me it's more about making small changes forever and seeing the difference. However, in the past I've lacked discipline and fallen of the wagon and failed to get back on...
The past is the past, hon - you won't this time... :hug: :hug: :hug:

CustardTart
02-08-2009, 04:45 AM
I bought a juicer yesterday, when dh saw it her muttered something about the something else to gather dust in the cupboards!! :rotfl2: Anyway, I got it because Ive been feeling really tired and run down and I read that vegetable juices are good for perking you up and helping with weight loss. Ive just had a juice with breakfast, it was absolutely vile but very healthy!! :upsidedow

Good luck with the juicer, Jen! I have a juicer on the worktop that I'm ashamed to say I've hardly used - it's the clearing up that does for me!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: Anyway I always found carrot, spinach and apple worked well... :thumbsup2

Tinks1984
02-08-2009, 06:27 AM
It's been weigh in morning for me...and there's another 1lb gone!

It's going quite slowly for me really, but I think that'll be better in the long run. My clothes feel better and some are now feeling rather big, which can only mean I'm loosing inches too.

Well Done everyone on another sucessful week!

I really believe this thread helps, thanks again Nat!

Natasha&Matt
02-08-2009, 06:42 AM

It's going quite slowly for me really, but I think that'll be better in the long run. My clothes feel better and some are now feeling rather big, which can only mean I'm loosing inches too.

Well Done everyone on another sucessful week!

I really believe this thread helps, thanks again Nat!

Well done Rachel :thumbsup2 keep it up :cool1:

aaronandterri
02-08-2009, 07:04 AM
i realised i never posted this week, i lost 2lbs this week, maybe all that playing in the snow!

Natasha&Matt
02-08-2009, 07:23 AM
i realised i never posted this week, i lost 2lbs this week, maybe all that playing in the snow!

Well done hun keep it up :cool1:

kieras nana
02-08-2009, 07:37 AM
it's great to come on here & read about everyones losses,so well done to everyone,who is continuing,on this journey,we have all started.
i wish the weather was warmer,i always feel dieting,is easier once the warmer weather,kicks in & this weather,is really putting me off,my walking.i really have to drag myself out!
to everyone who has STS,next week,is another week,so good luck!
tracy

natalielongstaff
02-08-2009, 07:58 AM

:thumbsup2 well done !

and well done on losing a 1lb Rachel :cool1:

mandymouse
02-08-2009, 08:20 AM

:cheer2: Well done Rachel and Terri, every pound counts :thumbsup2

aaronandterri
02-08-2009, 08:53 AM
finding it a bit hard with the breastfeeding and all am always hungry!

irongirlof12
02-08-2009, 11:13 AM
lost 1/2 a lb this week

Isn't everyone doing so well :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Natasha&Matt
02-08-2009, 11:19 AM
lost 1/2 a lb this week

Well done thats great :cool1: :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-08-2009, 11:41 AM

finding it a bit hard with the breastfeeding and all am always hungry!

You need to keep your strength up whilst choosing foods that release energy slowly.... like bananas x x its obviously working so far, well done :thumbsup2

lost 1/2 a lb this week

Good for you Andrea :cool1:

KAC2005
02-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Well done everyone!! I am not getting on very well with my diet at the moment! :( Trying to get back on track now! I am becoming more motivated by reading all the posts here!! :)

natalielongstaff
02-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Well done everyone!! I am not getting on very well with my diet at the moment! :( Trying to get back on track now! I am becoming more motivated by reading all the posts here!! :)

Keep at it, its a long haul but you can do it :thumbsup2

Tinks1984
02-08-2009, 12:52 PM

But look - your ticker says you've lost 10lbs already! :goodvibes

Keep going, it's hard and can be very disheartening when you only loose tiny amounts at a time, but it'll add up and that ticker will go up more!!

Keep poping back for support and we'll all be here to help :grouphug:

tony64
02-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Well done everyone keep up the good work.:)
We had a curry Saturday night and when I weighed in Sunday morning I was 15 10 3/4 which is an increase:scared1:
I played indoor cricket in the afternoon and when I weighed in this morning I'm 15 8 1/2 so a loss for the week :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 12:58 AM
February Week two

Keep up the good work everyone, we all all doing so well. Remember we are trying to make long term changes and that will take time x :thumbsup2

Well done on your loss Tony :)

mandymouse
02-09-2009, 01:11 AM
:banana: :banana: Well done to everyone who lost or STS last week:banana: :banana:

:wizard: :wizard: .. and Good Luck with this weeks weigh-ins:wizard: :wizard:

Netty
02-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Good luck everyone for this week :)

PoppyAnna
02-09-2009, 03:10 AM
Rather surprisingly I lost 1lb this week - thats 9lb since 1st Jan for me.
How I managed to get away with that I don't know:lmao: must have been all those snowballs fights and snow shoveling!

Best of luck for the week ahead everybody:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 03:33 AM
How I managed to get away with that I don't know:lmao: must have been all those snowballs fights and snow shoveling!

Thats brilliant Joanne :thumbsup2

poppie123
02-09-2009, 03:38 AM
I lost 1lb this week :cool1:
I'm really pleased as i haven't had the best of weeks. Back on track today though :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 03:51 AM
I'm really pleased as i haven't had the best of weeks. Back on track today though :thumbsup2

:cool1: Brilliant !

mandymouse
02-09-2009, 03:55 AM

:banana: Well done girls :banana:

Chilly
02-09-2009, 05:12 AM
Just the 1lb for me to, going to be extra good this week and try for a 3lb loss.

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 05:14 AM
Just the 1lb for me to, going to be extra good this week and try for a 3lb loss.

Well done and good luck Claire :thumbsup2

pixiepower04
02-09-2009, 05:43 AM
Just over 2lbs for me this week which cancels out last weeks increase :thumbsup2

Only need to lose 1.4lbs for me to reach my first 2 stone but it's taking FOREVER :headache:

Well done everyone and good luck this week :hug:

jjk
02-09-2009, 05:57 AM
well done everbody that has lost this week

I have lost 1lb this week, bit disapointed but its better than nothing

good luck everyone :goodvibes

mandymouse
02-09-2009, 06:09 AM

:banana: Well done and good luck Claire

Just over 2lbs for me this week which cancels out last weeks increase :thumbsup2

Only need to lose 1.4lbs for me to reach my first 2 stone but it's taking FOREVER :headache:

:yay: Well done Paula Jane. Wow, nearly 2 stone, that's brilliant :thumbsup2

:cool1: Well done Rachel, every little pound counts

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 06:11 AM

Don't be dissapointed, thats great !:hug:

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 06:12 AM

Well done on your loss :cool1:

Im 2lb of my 1st stone so i know how you feel x

Latte Lover
02-09-2009, 07:19 AM
I've lost a quarter of a pound! I really must try harder this week. :goodvibes
It's a pity I just found (and obviously ate) a stray Milky Bar that was hiding at the back of the cupboard.:guilty:

CustardTart
02-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Rather surprisingly I lost 1lb this week - thats 9lb since 1st Jan for me...
There you go, Joanne!!! :cool1:
Good result... :thumbsup2
Well done and good luck for the week ahead, Claire... :goodvibes
Awesome, Paula-Jane! :yay: And fingers crossed you reach that 2 stone target this week...

I have lost 1lb this week, bit disapointed but its better than nothing..
1lb is still a loss, Rachel - have a good week... :hug:

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 08:54 AM
It's a pity I just found (and obviously ate) a stray Milky Bar that was hiding at the back of the cupboard.:guilty:

:lmao: well done x

Natasha&Matt
02-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Well done everyone =D

PoppyAnna
02-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Well done everybody, stay positive. Any loss is fantastic:thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Well done everybody, stay positive. Any loss is fantastic:thumbsup2

it certainly is :thumbsup2

wideeyes
02-09-2009, 09:46 AM
well done every one on the loses.:) it all adds up.:thumbsup2

mandymouse
02-09-2009, 10:01 AM

:banana: Well done hun

wilma-bride
02-09-2009, 10:16 AM

Well done all of you - no gains so far this week then :thumbsup2 Although that may all change when I weigh in tomorrow - this weather has played absolute havoc with my willpower :guilty:

Chilly
02-09-2009, 10:22 AM
this weather has played absolute havoc with my willpower :guilty:

I know what you mean Joh, I had to go to the gym on Sunday extra or else I think i'd have been a gain.

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Well done all of you - no gains so far this week then :thumbsup2 Although that may all change when I weigh in tomorrow - this weather has played absolute havoc with my willpower :guilty:

:lmao: good luck then !!

PoppyAnna
02-09-2009, 11:31 AM

You're not the only one Joh, it's rain non-stop all day here, and I've just cooked a big roast with all the trimmings....comfort food galore!
My friends who are dieting have really struggled too, I put it down to the change in all our routines....not being able to go out as much etc.

Good luck with your weigh in.

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 11:32 AM
You're not the only one Joh, it's rain non-stop all day here, and I've just cooked a big roast with all the trimming....
My friends who are dieting have really struggled, I put it down to the change in all our routines....not being able to go out as much etc.

I agree, im much better when im out and about and not near the fridge !

Gaynor
02-09-2009, 12:16 PM
After 5 weeks of no chocolate I finally caved-in and had a Kit Kat chunky, it was heaven :angel: but 6.5 points :scared1: .

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 12:22 PM
After 5 weeks of no chocolate I finally caved-in and had a Kit Kat chunky, it was heaven :angel: but 6.5 points :scared1: .

OH MY !!!!!!!!!!!!! had you got that many points spare ?

Gaynor
02-09-2009, 12:32 PM
OH MY !!!!!!!!!!!!! had you got that many points spare ?

I did, but I've none left now :eek: . Think I'll be having an early night.

Natasha&Matt
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Try rice krispie squares with mini choccy bits on top YUM and 2 points x

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 12:37 PM
I brought the WW brownie bites (0.5) pts

They are tiny............not even 1 bite i think :rotfl2:

wideeyes
02-09-2009, 12:43 PM
I brought the WW brownie bites (0.5) pts

They are tiny............not even 1 bite i think :rotfl2:

I brought them however I ended up eating half the pack in one go, lol.:lmao:

pixiepower04
02-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Curly Wurly's are a must if you need a chocolate fix as they are only 2 points.

Put them in the fridge for a bit to harden them up a little and then snap them into little pieces in a bowl. When you need a hit just take one of the broken pieces, they will take longer to eat too because the caramel takes longer to chew once hardened. If you do this all day long then you've only wasted 2 points.

Plus, if it's there in the fridge you may find extra willpower to not have it :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Curly Wurly's are a must if you need a chocolate fix as they are only 2 points.

Put them in the fridge for a bit to harden them up a little and then snap them into little pieces in a bowl. When you need a hit just take one of the broken pieces, they will take longer to eat too because the caramel takes longer to chew once hardened. If you do this all day long then you've only wasted 2 points.

Plus, if it's there in the fridge you may find extra willpower to not have it :thumbsup2

2.5 pts on the WW site, great tip though :thumbsup2

Gaynor
02-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the ideas girls.
I don't do things by half do I. :rotfl:

Laurafoster
02-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Try rice krispie squares with mini choccy bits on top YUM and 2 points x

Mmmm sounds yummy!!

Well done everyone on your losses so far!!

I managed to STS this week which im actually quite relieved about. All this horrible weather has meant no exercise and having a bad cold has meant i havent stuck to my diet as firmly as i should have.

Back on the straight and narrow this week. :)

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Mmmm sounds yummy!!

I managed to STS this week which im actually quite relieved about. All this horrible weather has meant no exercise and having a bad cold has meant i havent stuck to my diet as firmly as i should have.

Good luck this week then :thumbsup2

Netty
02-09-2009, 02:32 PM

Mmmm sounds yummy!!

well done to you all!! :thumbsup2 :) :thumbsup2
I went to SW before -or seaworld as i like to call it :rotfl2:
and after a disastrous 2 weeks, i managed to lose 1lb this week, i'm not disappointed with that!!

Tinks1984
02-09-2009, 02:36 PM
and after a disastrous 2 weeks, i managed to lose 1lb this week, i'm not disappointed with that!!

Yey...Well Done Netty! :thumbsup2

You keep imagining you're at Sea World and you'll keep loosing those pounds!! :) :laughing:

Natasha&Matt
02-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Mmmm sounds yummy!!

Well done on sts :thumbsup2 good luck for the week ahead x

Natasha&Matt
02-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Well done Netty :goodvibes Good luck for next week at SW

Netty
02-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks girls!!! :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
02-09-2009, 03:17 PM
after a disastrous 2 weeks, i managed to lose 1lb this week, i'm not disappointed with that!!

:cool1: good for you Netty x

MaddieB
02-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Well done everyone and thanks for the tips on chocolate fixes!

Occasionally I chop up a banana and put it in the freezer then eat one piece when i want something to snack on. It sort of tastes like icecream but is fruit! If I can spare the WW points I melt chocolate onto it too which tastes great.

MaddieB
02-09-2009, 04:10 PM
I forgot to post my weigh in for today. I cant remember exactly how much I weighed last week but Ive lost about 1.5-2 lbs which isnt bad, although as I put on weight last week Im still trying to get back to the weight I lost in week 1 but hopefully by next monday Ill have beaten it.

natalielongstaff
02-10-2009, 12:25 AM
I forgot to post my weigh in for today. I cant remember exactly how much I weighed last week but Ive lost about 1.5-2 lbs which isnt bad, although as I put on weight last week Im still trying to get back to the weight I lost in week 1 but hopefully by next monday Ill have beaten it.

:thumbsup2 well done Maddie !

mandymouse
02-10-2009, 12:30 AM

:banana: Well done Maddie

wilma-bride
02-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Mmmm sounds yummy!!

Good luck for the coming week Laura :goodvibes

Hooray Netty - well done you :)

You're still losing Maddie - that's great :thumbsup2

Well, I have lost 1 lb this week, bringing me to my first stone. I am really happy, especially considering I have not xactly been good the last few days. Back on it now and even more determined to get that next stone :)

CustardTart
02-10-2009, 02:36 AM

Brilliant news, Jeanette! We're going to do it, missus...;)

I think of SW as SeaWorld and WW is Winter Wonderland :rolleyes: (when I see them written down, I don't do the diets)... :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Well done Maddie! :thumbsup2 I'm sure you'll get there next week... :hug:

...Well, I have lost 1 lb this week, bringing me to my first stone. I am really happy, especially considering I have not xactly been good the last few days. Back on it now and even more determined to get that next stone :)

Great result, Joh! :yay: Good luck for the next stone... :goodvibes

wideeyes
02-10-2009, 02:37 AM
well done everyone.:goodvibes

Natasha&Matt
02-10-2009, 04:17 AM
Well done everyone :cool1:

mandymouse
02-10-2009, 04:37 AM

Sorry I missed your posts this morning, :yay: Well done on STS Laura and :banana: Well done on losing a pound Jeanette :thumbsup2

Well, I have lost 1 lb this week, bringing me to my first stone. I am really happy, especially considering I have not xactly been good the last few days. Back on it now and even more determined to get that next stone :)

:dance3: Well done on losing a stone Joh, that's great

natalielongstaff
02-10-2009, 05:05 AM

:cool1: :cool1: well done x x

darthtatty
02-10-2009, 05:24 AM
well after not weighing in last week due to the stupid snow!!!!
weighed myself a few days early and ive lost 3lbs!!:cool1:

8/1 = -4
15/1 = -2
22/1 = -3
29/1 = sts
9/1= -3

well done everyone you are doing brilliantly, just remember a pound is never just a pound!
keep up the great work.xx :grouphug:

natalielongstaff
02-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Well done you :thumbsup2

Netty
02-10-2009, 07:05 AM
well done!!:)

well done Joh, getting to 1 stone!!:thumbsup2

weighed myself a few days early and ive lost 3lbs!!

Brilliant!! well done!! :banana:

Chilly
02-10-2009, 07:24 AM

Well done on getting to that first stone! :thumbsup2

Natasha&Matt
02-10-2009, 07:56 AM
weighed myself a few days early and ive lost 3lbs!!:cool1:

8/1 = -4
15/1 = -2
22/1 = -3
29/1 = sts
9/1= -3

well done everyone you are doing brilliantly, just remember a pound is never just a pound!
keep up the great work.xx :grouphug:

Thats great keep it up :goodvibes :cool1:

Netty
02-10-2009, 08:01 AM
Brilliant news, Jeanette! We're going to do it, missus...;)

yes we are!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
02-10-2009, 10:36 AM
yes we are!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Thats the spirit :thumbsup2

KAC2005
02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
I've lost 2lbs this week. :yay: That means I have cancelled out that 2lb weight gain from last week! I feel I'm now back on track! Usually I would have just given up after putting on but I'm trying to be positive! Thanks for all the support!
:)

natalielongstaff
02-10-2009, 12:18 PM
I've lost 2lbs this week. :yay: That means I have cancelled out that 2lb weight gain from last week! I feel I'm now back on track! Usually I would have just given up after putting on but I'm trying to be positive! Thanks for all the support!

im so pleased that this thread is helping everyone to keep positive :)

Fab loss Kathryn :cool1:

mandymouse
02-10-2009, 12:25 PM
I've lost 2lbs this week. :yay: That means I have cancelled out that 2lb weight gain from last week! I feel I'm now back on track!

:banana: Well done Kathryn. Glad you're back on track :thumbsup2

Natasha&Matt
02-10-2009, 12:59 PM

Congrats :cool1: keep it up :)

wilma-bride
02-10-2009, 02:12 PM

Well done Kathryn for sticking with it - great result this week :thumbsup2

Natasha&Matt
02-10-2009, 02:23 PM
I feel like im having a really bad day today for the first time since i started i ate something behind Matts back only a ww carrot cake but i feel so bad that i want to eat more :confused:
(i didnt eat it i stuffed it)

Tinks1984
02-10-2009, 02:27 PM
I feel like im having a really bad day today for the first time since i started i ate something behind Matts back only a ww carrot cake but i feel so bad that i want to eat more :confused:
(i didnt eat it i stuffed it)

Don't worry hun! I've just had a WW dessert too, we're allowed a treat!! If you didn't, then you'd only crave further and just go all out and eat all kinds of junk!!

Matt won't mind, just tell him and then maybe he'll have a little treat too!

Netty
02-10-2009, 03:08 PM
natasha one ww carrot cake will be fine! infact when i was on ww i used to love eating them :)
well tonight i have got my sw magazine out and made a meal from one of their recipes
beef burgers and home made chips and salad to go with it!! we all had it and they loved it, not like anyone else here needs to lose any weight, just me...- absolutely lovely- i'm stuffed- i just cant believe how much you can have to eat with sw!!
I am doing something with a tuna fillet tomorrow night- not sure what though!!:rotfl: