PDA

View Full Version : How often do you call for PINs?

Duckster
02-01-2009, 01:55 PM
How often do you call Disney to see if there is a pin associated with your name? I have been calling weekly checking for July with no luck. Although the interesting thing is that when I called the first time I was told I had the kids eat free Pin associated with my name (no help since both my kids are "adults to Disney"). the next time I called I was told there were no Pins. And the last time I called I was told about the kids eat free Pin again. am I calling to often??? How often due the Pin codes come out? I have never, ever, been lucky enough to use a Pin on our trips and it would be very nice this year.http://www.disboards.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Tissa
02-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I've never called. I always get something in the mail, which I can never use anyway. I have a 30% off but it is not good for March or July when we are going.

I hate to say it but July usually doesn't apply to pin codes.

GaSleepingBeautyFan
02-01-2009, 04:20 PM
I call once per month when we have a trip booked and I've never gotten a pin code.

tank27
02-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I called everyday for 6 days till i got one. but i had a ressie booked that i didt pay for until i got one

disneyleslie
02-01-2009, 09:21 PM
What exactly does that mean that you called everday for six days til you got one? Did you get them to just give you one???

Leslie

tank27
02-01-2009, 10:31 PM
What exactly does that mean that you called everday for six days til you got one? Did you get them to just give you one???

Leslie

i booked a ressie but didn't pay.. i called everyday and on the 6th day i was told I had one. I changed my ressie to a delux resort (with 40% off) and paid the deposit

DWFan4Life
02-02-2009, 01:00 AM
I call every week and check my emails everyday. Hopefully we can got a pin for this year or if not we will go for 4/3 deal.