PDA

View Full Version : Fun sit-down for 14 year old and brother?

jediobiwan
01-31-2009, 08:51 PM
I am planning a trip with my fiancÚ, 25 year old brother, and 14 year old sister. One night I plan to go for a nice dinner with a certain someone, and was wondering what a good option would be for them that same night. As I said she is 14 and he is 25, so something that is more than dinner would be great, and a budget of under $100 would be nice.

Thanks!

Halle
01-31-2009, 08:54 PM
California Grill, dinner and fireworks.

ROEDISNEY
01-31-2009, 09:07 PM
I would said Cali Grill for you & your Bf and 50'S Prime Time for the Bro & Sis.

Sully&CJ
01-31-2009, 11:18 PM
My friends, hubby and I (all around 25) totally loved Biergarten in Germany. There is a show with ompha music and we had the best time people watching. Across from us was a grandma (wheel chair and all) who seemed to drink everyone in the restaurant under the table. I would just double check the menu and make sure the food is agreeable to everyone. Outside of the park, my vote is for O'Hana's. Good food and great atmosphere. Book a ressie for the firework time and you will be able to watch it (and hear it) from the restaurant. Make sure your ressie is for a good 1/2 hour before the fireworks to ensure you are seated and ask for a window view.