PDA

View Full Version : Planet Hollywood

dthogue
01-31-2009, 06:17 PM
Just wondering if I can make a reservations for Planet Hollywood - if so, what number do I call. Also, is this a Disney owned restaurant - can I pay for my meal with the the $200 gift card that I amr eceiving with my package in March?

Thanks,
Tammy

ColinCodyMom
01-31-2009, 06:23 PM
Last time I ate at Planet Hollywood, we made a reservation through the Disney dining number. Not sure if that's changed...

katieam1
01-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Yes call the dining line and make a reservation through them. That is how I just did it for last weeks trip.

dyna
01-31-2009, 11:57 PM
I've never needed reservations at Planet Hollywood ate there New Years Eve 2007 waited about 10 mins for a table for 4 at about 7pm not bad at all. Every other time has been a bit earlier an never had to wait for a table an ate there 5 or 6 times other than New Years Eve.

Something I learned last trip 4pm is shift change we was seated promptly but it took a few mins for our waiter to get to use as it was shift change.

BabyRN
02-01-2009, 02:49 AM
Just wondering if I can make a reservations for Planet Hollywood - if so, what number do I call. Also, is this a Disney owned restaurant - can I pay for my meal with the the $200 gift card that I amr eceiving with my package in March?

Thanks,
Tammy

They take the dining plan, so I'm sure they would take the gift card. It's not a disney owned restaurant though, so I can't say for sure.