PDA

View Full Version : Small World Vacations

scottamy09
01-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Does anyone have any experience with Small World Vacations? Is there a charge to use them?

Thanks!

rainbowdarling
01-31-2009, 11:37 AM
There's no fee to use them. We booked a vacation with them for September and so far have had a good experience. Our agent had no problem with changing resorts for us, giving quotes for alternative options or anything like that. Based on our experience so far, I would recommend going through them. It's made a lot of planning stress-free for us.

Tiki Room Fan
01-31-2009, 11:43 AM
We booked our April/May trip through them and so far, so good. No complaints. :thumbsup2

AmandaJayne
01-31-2009, 06:26 PM
I have used them in the past and was very happy..I just got a quote from them for this years trip, giving them my 40% discount,
and then checked with ppl on here and they thought i should have a lower quote...so i called wdw directly with the exact same plans and 40% discount and it was MUCH cheaper calling WDW...Don't know why?!?

Tiki Room Fan
01-31-2009, 06:34 PM
I have used them in the past and was very happy..I just got a quote from them for this years trip, giving them my 40% discount,
and then checked with ppl on here and they thought i should have a lower quote...so i called wdw directly with the exact same plans and 40% discount and it was MUCH cheaper calling WDW...Don't know why?!?

That's really weird...?? We had the 40% pin code too, but it was blacked out for the dates we wanted, so we went with the 4/3 deal and it was the same exact price thru Small World and WDW directly. I wonder why your quotes were different? This is the first time we're using SW and the first time booking a package cuz I usually buy our park tickets through the Mousesavers Undercover Tourist link and just get the resort directly from WDW, but the pkg. with 4/3 and park tickets worked out to about the same this time around, so we just went ahead and booked the pkg. with SW. I know DF said it came with a few perks - I forget what but I think he said something about a $15 gift card to Rainforest Cafe was one of the things.

churchpilot
01-31-2009, 07:08 PM
They are the bomb!!! Our agent emails us throughout the planning process and took care of everything---no worries!

AmandaJayne
02-04-2009, 07:06 AM
well..i called wdw and the agency again, and ended booking with Small World...I feel they knew what they were doing better than the cm i spoke with the second time at wdw..Yay Small World